Ratings for Dr. Robert Taffet

Compassionate, understanding....first doc to take the time to examine and explain the problems with my joints.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

years of professional wrestling have left me in pain daily, and limited movement.. SEVEN years of doctors, surgeries, injections, mri & extensive testing...Then i visit Dr Robert Taffet, and for the first time, instead of just reading my most recent MRI report ( which is a different dr's opinion) Dr. Taffet is viewing my spine with plenty of pictures on his computer, and explaining to me simply what is wrong & why i am in so much pain in a way i understood. I wish i discovered him earlier in my battle to Live each day in less pain and be able to return to intense exercise. Looking forward to DR. Taffet's guidance in my journey.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Taffet is the best docor in Orthopedics, hands down! I trust him completely. He has operated on my mother, and a friend's kid who probably would not be here today. I used him afer a severe auto accident. He is kind and caring. All he wants to do is help others. He is selfless. He is one of kind!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Not on time but when you see him he gives you all the time you need and explains things in detail

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Robert Taffet's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1988)