Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Dalsey

Rude is an understatement to describe this man. Worst experience I've ever had hands down. He should be ashamed.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

No bedside manner what-so-ever. He is rude, has no personal skills and gets annoyed and is condescending when you ask questions. He even started to write prescriptions for me before he heard what I had to say. Doesn't look you in the eye. Saw him twice for elbow injury, then found someone else. He may be a good surgeon, but I am shocked he is still in business.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Wow. I thought they were kidding about poor bedside manner. He really is rude and puts you down.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

HE IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OF MEETING...HE WAS SEEING ME BECAUSE MY "REAL" DOCTOR IN THAT SAME OFFICE WAS OUT SICK..THIS MAN ENTERED BELIGERANT AND RUDE, I HAD MY GRANDDAUGHTER WITH ME SHE WAS 5...HE NOT ONLY MADE ME CRY BY THE WAY HE SPOKE TO ME, BUT MY GDAUGHTER AS WELL, MY HUSBAND HAD TO BE CALMED BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SLUG HIM ! GIRLS OUT FRONT TRIED TO APOLOGIZE FOR HIM BUT SAID HE IS LIKE THAT WITH MOST OF HIS "WOMEN" PATIENTS. TRULY A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, AND IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD NEVER SET FOOT IN HIS OFFICE EVER. NOT EVER. ASK THE GIRLS OUT FRONT. !AND THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS PERSON, HE IS NOTTTT A HEALER, HE IS A HARMER.! YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK! IP ADDRESSES ARE LOGGED? REALLY? WELL, LET ME TELL YOU, THIS IS TRUE,,ASK THE GIRLS OUT FRONT.! HE HAS THE BEDSIDE MANNER OF A SLUG.!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I was warned by staff and other patients how horrific his bedside manner is -- and no one was kidding => the absolute worst. with that said... all staff said if they or a family member had a hand or finger injury they would want dalsey to operate on them. I found this to be true. I had a severe finger injury. If not for his expertise i would have never had use of this finger again. he knows what he is doing. get a hug and support from someone else -- he will answ questions briefly..... but then get annoyed. HORRIBLE PERSONALITY/ GREAT SURGEON. just wish he was a nicer person andi told him so.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I have had a very good experience with Dr. Dalsey. He is an excellent surgeon and extremely thorough which is very important to me. I want to feel confident in the skills of my doctor and after doing research on what docter to choose, I choose him even though I read some reviews saying he had a poor bedside manner. I want a great surgeon, bedside manner wasnt as important to me. As far as Im concerned he is nice I am still in his care and he continues to be thorough and very pleasant. Im very pleased that I choose him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

at first i was a little put off by his bedside manner. but the work he did on my hand was very professional. i like his no nonsense way and his way of answering your questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

second experience. first was workers comp. torn bicep tendon. very short with his answers and not gentle with his touch. that being said excellent surgical experience. virtually no scar. so good that I brought my wife for carpel tunnel. Dr. seemed a little more pleasant and so far she is ahead of schedule. Bottom line, Dr. Dalsey could work on bedside manner but is an excellent surgeon and that is what I care about.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

very courteous staff. Dr Dalsey answered all of my questions thoroughly, even called to follow-up and see how I was feeling. Glad we still have doctors who care

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. was extremely rude and uncaring. He hurt me to the point of tears and didn't seem to care less. I'm not sure if he's really good, or just thinks he's that good. Time will tell. It was an experience I'll never forget and it angers me to think that such a degree of POOR BEDSIDE MANNER could be acceptable in any way.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Robert M. Dalsey's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)