Ratings for Dr. Steven Stoller

Retirement is long over due, definitely see signs of dementia, he needs to retire before he catches a law suit. Would not recommend anyone to see him

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I sprained my ankle while playing varsity basketball and the ankle was swollen. It turned out to be a ligament pull. I did not want to be ruled out for the whole season, so my doctor suggested using stem cell therapy for the ligament. His ministrations and prescriptions have helped to heal me considerably. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I had been a cyclist since college. After I crossed 60, there was chronic pain in my knees and it hampered movement. My doctor performed a knee arthroscopy to determine the extent of damage in my knee and then injected the medicines in those precise areas which needed repair. It has helped to ease movement considerably

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My diabetes shot up suddenly in the year 2013 and one fall was a frozen shoulder. Exercise and diet got my diabetes under control but my shoulder was restricted. My doctor helped me with physiotherapy and with medicines that helped to improve the movements and restart my stiff shoulder joints. It has been a while but my shoulder is much better.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

How cliché is it when a tennis player develops a tennis elbow? With all the pain I experienced, I think not. My doctor told me to rest the elbow and give its treatment high priority. She explained what a tennis elbow was and told me the healing procedure. The healing being long, I asked for a quicker method. My doctor told me about stem cell therapy and its efficacy with tendon injuries. I opted for it after she told me about stem cells. I found that my tennis elbow healed quicker. With my doctor’s physiotherapy to help, I was back to playing in no time. Thanks.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I hurt my knee while playing football and knew I needed a specialist. I had been recommended the American Orthopedic & Sports Medicine and I decided to go there. Their expertise in orthopedics and rehabilitation helped me heal quickly and start practicing for the sport. I dropped out one season but made sure that my injuries were not permanent. Thanks a lot.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

A tumble on a loose pavement led me to hurting my ankle ligament. The ligament was damaged badly. The doctors decided to use stem cell therapy to ensure the ligaments healed fast and naturally. Opting for this treatment was the best decision I made. I was on my feet in no time. Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Playing badminton set me up for a wrist injury after a fall. My doctor helped with recovery at every stage by prescribing the right medicines, the right exercises and even some foods which helped with muscle healing. I’m grateful for his attention to my case. Thank you for helping me out doctor!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I crushed a rib while playing football for college. I was rushed to the doctor immediately and he wasted no time in setting up my rib in a case so that it could heal quick. He monitored my situation several times a week and helped me with exercises once the xrays showed positive results. I’m grateful.

Submitted January 16, 2015

Patient's update
Being a long distance runner, I confused soreness with muscle fatigue. My doctor told me how wrong I was when I went for a check up. Turned out I had tendonitis in my upper limbs. I was concerned about my running career. My doctor introduced me to stem cell therapy. He educated me about the therapy, the whole procedure, the risks and rewards. I decided to trust him and went for stem cell therapy. With each session, I noticed a gradual improvement. Scans also showed an improvement. With my doctor’s expert guidance, I was healed faster. Really grateful to you.

Submitted January 19, 2015

I’ve always been overweight and as I crossed 45, I noticed a sharp pain in my left hip which radiated to my feet. It turned out that the ligaments in my hip area were frayed and needed urgent repair. My doctor recommended stem cells for healing the ligaments. It took time but I am much better now! Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Steven Stoller's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Harvard-Pilgrim