Ratings for Dr. John Crompton

Dr. Crompton was my brother's doctor. He was straight forward and prompt. I've read the other comments and regarding his "bedside manner" would have to say I feel it's down the list of what I would want most in a doctor. I think maybe his joking is misunderstood. Lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr Crompton does not scream at people. He has zero tolerance for whining hypochondriacs who are prone to histrionics. He is brilliant, kind and giving. He gave up most other things in his life out of concern for his patients. All the negative comments on here are ridiculous; they are extremely showing. I would probably be rude to some one such as yourself if I had the misfortune of encountering you. He is a person too, imagine what it is like for him being responsible for dealing with some one like you. His work with pediatrics is extraordinary, there is no person I would trust more with my children. He is not there to be your friend, he is there to save your life. If you want to feel special go see a therapist or a prostitute, not an Anethesiologist.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Absolutely no bedside manner whatsoever!!! Rude, introduced himself to my 9 year old as the "gas man". Very unprofessional.....

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

He was the worst that I have ever encountered. I had him for my second section and when he attempted to 'help' me onto the table he commented that it was like lifting a cow!!! Then he gave me my epidural and it only worked on one side but refused to do anything about it. It was an absolute nightmare made worse by an egotistical, arrogant 'doctor'. I will never let that man touch me again.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Extremely knowledgeable, friendly, direct!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

This Dr. seems very knowledgeable and undoubtably you would receive the best possible care.He can be abrupt and doesn't always listen very closely.He takes pride in his work to the point that he does not deal well with any failure.Don't expect to be called if you have problems!Hand washing would undoubtably help before any surgery.I found him personable and with an excentricity that seems to be the hallmark of a specialist.Over all an excellent Dr!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

I recently has spinal injections to relieve back pain by Dr. Crompton, and I found him to be very helpful. He seemed concerned about my welfare, comfort, made sure I completely understood the procedure. I think anyone to have him assist in there medical treatment can be rest assured they are in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

No bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and got the job done. Should probably wash his hands before the procedures

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. Crompton did my epidural during labor...took his sweet time getting there and then felt the need to finish his Tim's before coming to me...then picked me right up during a contraction and flipped me on my side (no warning) and then yelled at me for touching the spot where the pain was the worst...(cause he had just did the iodine)...I must say though that he did do a good job...but he is majorily lacking in the personality department...very arrogant and obviously has no clue what it feels like to be in pain!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

After waiting 13 months I got to see Dr.Crompton. This doctor is arrogant,cold hearted, inconsiderate,narrow minded,well edcuated individual with more patients than he has time to care for. He seems to enjoy seeing people suffer so much that he even dares to invite his co-worker to watch while he administers treatment to a person in great pain.I couldn't believe that this was possible until I experienced it myself.Moreover, he would insist that there is no way that one could be in so much pain.Quote," It can't hurt that much.Ok, can you walk on your own to make it out of here." I can only add one positive comment about may experience with Dr. Crompton.I was glad that my experience with him and his service was over when he said, "There is no use in you comming back here; your doctor can write out perscriptions just as well as I can. Get him to order your pain medications in the future." From this point I was once again refered to another pain specialist and placed on another wait list.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007