You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Arash Emami

unscrewpulous guy. Was scheduled for a micro disctetomy on 3/26/12. His nurse practitioner came into the examining rm with multi forms prior to surf. In the batch were BLANK CONSENT FORMS. Never saw this guy b4 or after surgery. Found out the next day at the hosp.. from 1 of his associated that he did laminectomy, fusion and converted my back into a hardware store. Why? to request and receive from my ins. almost $250,000. I ended with all sorts of problems. Had to receive another surg. from a reputable dr. at Hosp. for Spec. Surgery where the necessary, unauthorized surgery had to be redone from A to Z. I now have all sorts of complications where I can't walk a single block. I can no longer play softball, job, attend a church service. I was informed that he has mangled and damaged other patients as well. BE WARE with this unscrupulous guy...

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Ended up going with another surgeon. Spent little time with me, explained nothing, and felt rushed.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Awful experience with Dr. Emami. Had a 5-minute visit with him where he gave some cursory advice that turned out to be completely contradicted by every other doctor I saw. Told me he took my insurance, then afterward said he was mistaken and sent me a bill for $600. He refused to explain himself and sent me into collections. Nice guy. Thankfully, I filed a claim with the licensing board for NY so this quack will be disciplined.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I had major back surgery by Dr.Emami. I could not be happier. He was very confident, and patient. He awsered all my question, I completly trust him. Woul recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

I have a couple of opinions regarding my back and then went to Dr. Emami. He provided thorough, understandable knowledge. He took ample time to explain the procedure and allowed me to choose options. I am so grateful for his expertise and talent and would highly recommend him to anyone considering spinal surgery. His staff was helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Arash Emami's Credentials

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "unscrewpulous guy. Was scheduled for a micro disctetomy on 3/26/12. His nurse practitioner came into the examining rm with multi forms prior to surf. In the bat..."

March 27, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=594027'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014