Ratings for Dr. Gregory S. Gallick

I was seen by Dr. Gallick a few days ago and was relieved to finally get an honest diagnosis. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend him highly. He tells it like it is.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Horrible doctor. He does not care about his patients. He is a selfish, arrogant, rude orthopedist. He does not even check patient properly and says he cannot do anything for the patient. He told my mother she has to live with the pain.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I myself am a practicing physician, and have found Dr. Gallick to be an outstanding practitioner. He has operated on both of my knees with the end result that I am able to resume playing national tennis tournaments. He has also performed surgery on both of my hands for carpal tunnel syndrome with fabulous results. I highly recommend Dr. Gallick.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I went to this doctor with groin pain that I was told was a pulled muscle. After taking an X-ray he immediately told me I would need hip replacement surgery as the space between the bones was very thin. He was extremely compassionate as he felt it was not the news I wanted to hear. I honestly felt that knew it was not what I wanted to hear. He gave me the name of an excellent surgeon and I had the hip replacement done and have never felt better. His expertise is definitely in his diagnostic ability and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

A friend recommended Dr. Gallick to me after I injured my foot. I was a little hesitant after seeing some of the reviews but scheduled an appointment. I got an appointment easily and found his staff to be very friendly and helpful. The doctor put me in a walking boot for a few weeks and therapy. He was very professional and to the point. I am a very active women and it was not easy being told to stay off it for almost a month but it was worth it. I am back to doing all activiities. I was happy with my experience.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Fantastic physician. Lives what he tells us to do. Very thoughtful and caring.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I would have to start to say that i got to the office and they received me very well. The women at the front office was friendly and helped out with filling the paper work. The doctor that called me in the exam room was very respectful and courteous, if not mistaken his name is Dr. Jose. He was very respectful explained me all the IME process and went ahead with typical questions of the evaluation. Upon asking questions was respectful, and knew his thing. Had to wait for ever for the X-ray, room was not that clean and was a mess. WTF very staff in the office wears white when no one is a nurse that is very misleading for patients, After waiting for 50 more minutes DR. Gallick entered the room in a very rude and disrespetful way, with Dr. Jose. Ask a couple of questions and did not pay attention to what i had to say, told me to shut 4 times He was very gross he licked his finger like 40 times when going over my record and after doing my 30 sec examination on my back and foot he put his fingers in his mouth. WTF he is a doctor, that way he is infecting many patients and passing diseases to everyone. No wonder he has no patients and he is a A hole of doctor. Afterwards i read my report which was all lies and bull... Please stay away form these doctor, he is liar and very rude, his license should be removed. I hope Dr. Jose has prayed to every god out there if he is staying with the office, bc Gallick has to go so he could do well, if not he needs to move somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

HORRIBLE experience! Now I understand why people complain about workman's comp doctors. He didn't listen or want to be bothered with anything that I had to say. He cleared me for full duty despite the fact that I am still in a lot of pain and unable to turn my head (I was concussed and suffered a neck and shoulder sprain). I told him I wasn't comfortable with that because I am required to be very physical and I need to be able to react quickly and safely without hurting myself or others. He couldn't care less! He told me to start lifting and running. That typically, people with what he calls whiplash, tend to feel better by being active. I am a relatively healthy young adult and am in tune with my body. I practice yoga pretty consistently and I know what I can put my body through. He said yoga won't help. That I should start running and lifting. Then he said to stop taking the muscle relaxer I was prescribed when I went to the ER because they're habitual. I agreed but was firm in telling him that I wasn't ready for full duty. He then said I might not be emotionally ready but physically, nothing will happen to me and I'm ready. Again, I said I'm not comfortable with going back to work full duty. He disagreed and left. Just like that. I had no word in anything. He prescribed me more pt and had me schedule a follow up. NOT HAPPENING. please. Avoid this guy!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Just received my workers comp report from dr gallick. This doctor claims I stated several things that never came out of my mouth. During my13 minute exam i was told to be quiet 4times. He did not ask history or complete any type of normal exam. I have filed a fraud complaint against this dr gallick with the new jersey ama. He repeatedly claims I stated Things including no problem with my shoulder until 3 months ago. I have been treating for post surgery problems for 9months and suffering symptoms since my 2012 surgery. But how would he know that when every time I tried to tell history I was told to be quiet? No one is going to put in writing that I made statements that never ocurred during this exam. He is a workers comp fraud doctor being paid big time by travelers insurance. Go ahead travelers use his report I have exam taped..travelers is going down with this dr gallick and his fraudulant report

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Sent for workers comp post shoulder surgery under care again for 7months tests showing major nerve damage. Gallick comes into room and doesn't even check me screams at me when I ask a question and says no problem I can go back to work . What? Is this guy for real very demeani ng and says nerve problem cannot lift arm up or out frozen shoulder severe pain and there is nothing wrong. Travelers how much do you pay this guy????? Tape every appointment even if you cant use it its good to know what he's saying is not what he's writing. Gallick will write what workers comp wants or he won't get any appointments from them. I work in medicine and I know the games they play.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Gregory S. Gallick's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Union, NJ