You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Forsythe

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I had surgery about 11 years ago. Plates and screws in my funny bone. Quite a serious injury. I was lucky to have Jr and Sr operating on me. Jr . Was my lead surgeon and continued my updates. A Dr Who insured that I continued physio and had frequent updates to see my progress. He told me one day I'd need my screws on and after 11 years that day is finally coming. My only wish is that I still lived in NB to have him as my Dr again. A Dr you can trusts, believes in you, and ensures you have the best care.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr. Forsythe Jr last week, he was really nice and professional, did not rush through the appointment and explained very well what his intentions were and knew exactly what he was dealing with, I am scheduled to have my acl/mcl surgery in June (3 months) so the waiting time is not very long. Overall good doctor and person!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

On 20/11/13 I had to see Dr. Forsythe JR. I was a little nervous, I had surgery on my left knee in Campbellton N.B.After having smash it at work, A year ago. I was still having trouble with it, so I went to see Dr. Forsythe. I was VERY, VERY Impressed with him. THERE was no betting around the bush with him. VERY nice to talk to him, Understanding, AND VERY KNOWLEDGABLE, AND VERY THORUGH. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a GOOD orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Excellent doc with great memory. Lays it out without being gruff. Talked alternatives, outcomes, and worst case scenarios in a completely non-condescending fashion. If you need ortho work - Mike Jr is your guy.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I have had 4 knee surgerys due to two different accidents Dr Forsythe is very pleasent very knowledgeable and an extremely caring Dr.He always has a smile as does his staff and is always on time keep up the good work and Thanks for everything

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Fractured a family member's femur in 5 places after I specifically asked if that was a risk of the procedure he was doing. His response, "No, that will never happen". A couple of hours later, after the fracture, his response, "it was going so well that I decided to go a bit further". Led to years of suffering and repeated breaks and surgeries.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

In 2006 I broke a piece of bone when I made a mistake while landing with my parachute. I was refered to Dr Forsythe Jr from the emergency room. With the superb treatment by such good ER and orthopedic doctors as well as physiotherapist, I was able to go back to the blue sky in just about 100 days. I no longer work and live in Moncton, but such great doctors I saw there is one of the main reasons that I have a beautiful memory of the city. I just want to write down my feeling on this Thanksgiving Day.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

Great doctor. Took great care of my friend "J-Byrd"! Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Dr. Michael Forsythe's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent in every way . had left and right hips done 2 years apart. would highly recommend this surgeon. "

December 2, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "E1A0" to "E1C 6Z9". Address has been updated from "None" to "100 Arden Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15068570080".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery about 11 years ago. Plates and screws in my funny bone. Quite a serious injury. I was lucky to have Jr and Sr operating on me. Jr . Was my lead su..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first appointment with Dr. Forsythe Jr last week, he was really nice and professional, did not rush through the appointment and explained very well wha..."

April 4, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had the same surgery three times with this doctor, not impresse. having arthritus at 18 is no fun."

December 27, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Michael Jr" to "Michael"

April 27, 2013