Ratings for Dr. Gordon Dow

Refuse to see this man again, he is in a hurry and just does not seem to care

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

This doctor is refusing to put my mother on antibiotics for Lyme which she tested positive for through a private company when the doctors in Moncton wouldn't send her for proper testing. She has an incredible amount of inflammation and pain. She has been dealing with paralysis in her legs on and off for a year because of it. I'm so tired of doctors thinking they know everything and because of it letting it effect the health of their patients.

Submitted October 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Dow for over 5 years. He has been just awesome in helping me to be optimistic about my diagnoses of Hep. C. I have just recently finished treatment of my disease, and I am awaiting a blood test at the end of November to see if I am now Hep C free. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is being treated for an infectious disease. He is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. 5 stars all the way

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Excellent physician! Moncton is very fortunate to have Dr. Dow.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Dow is not only a great doctor but also a wonderful person. He is very caring, understand and extremely intelligent and knowledgable! He has saved two family members lives and continues to cure many at the Moncton Hospital! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Wonderful doctor ! he takes care of you and listen , patient, friendly and know his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

hi is there any way to contact this doctor?i have a sick baby..docs said probably TB and recommends us to look for an infectious disease specialist.Please is there any way to contact this doctor..we're from the Philippines

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Doctor Dow is a wonderful doctor, I have a patient of his and he is always understanding how I fell . When my leg is giving me problems I can go to him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Basically helped to save my life. He made all the correct calls on short notice and proved to be a top notch professional.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Simply the BEST! His professionalism and knowledge are amazing. Even more important to me is his compassion. He listens to his patients. He answers questions without making you feel like you're wasting his time. He addresses patients' fears and puts our mind at ease. He treats patients with the utmost RESPECT. What a wonderful world if only all doctors could be as conscientious, caring and compassionate as Dr. Dow!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012