Dr. Richard N. Weinstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard N. Weinstein

If you happen to fall prey to these reviews and go see this doctor, you will wait a few hours in his office only to see that he is arrogant and dismissive. I could not believe how different he was than his reviews until I saw he had an MBA. Duh. Of course this guy has got his marketing scheme down. He has done a good job at making himself look completely different on the net than in person. Still, the truth is is that he is kind of a jerk with an inflated ego. I'm not even sure that he wasn't a slimy businessman first and then got his MD. I think this guy just kept throwing stuff at the wall to see what stuck. He's probably a personal injury attorney too.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I hurt my ankle playing soccer. Dr. Weinstein diagnosed me and gave me physical therapy. I am back playing soccer thanks to Dr. Weinstein

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

i saw Dr Weinstein for a knee injury and he was personable and very smart. Got me better quicker than I thought possible.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr weinstein is a great person to all his patients and he has ecxalent knowledge. Overall he is a great doctor and I highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Weinstein leaves you with the feeling that your dealing with a very good doctor and the office environment and staff are great as well

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

i liked him and he made me better without having to do surgery.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Very clear and easy to understand. Gave me options I could understand. Would go to him in future if I need to.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I have found Dr. Weinstein to be extremely capable and accurate in diagnosing my back and neck problems. In addition, it is obvious that he cares deeply about his patients. He is empathetic and compassionate, which I consider to be very important in facilitating the healing process.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

really a great doctor and even better human being. I trust him taking care of me and my entire family.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

One of the most caring people and greatest doctor I have had the honor of ever seeing. God Bless Him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Richard N. Weinstein's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Sask Health