Dr. Richard N. Weinstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard N. Weinstein

I hurt my ankle playing soccer. Dr. Weinstein diagnosed me and gave me physical therapy. I am back playing soccer thanks to Dr. Weinstein

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

i saw Dr Weinstein for a knee injury and he was personable and very smart. Got me better quicker than I thought possible.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr weinstein is a great person to all his patients and he has ecxalent knowledge. Overall he is a great doctor and I highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Weinstein leaves you with the feeling that your dealing with a very good doctor and the office environment and staff are great as well

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

i liked him and he made me better without having to do surgery.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Very clear and easy to understand. Gave me options I could understand. Would go to him in future if I need to.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I have found Dr. Weinstein to be extremely capable and accurate in diagnosing my back and neck problems. In addition, it is obvious that he cares deeply about his patients. He is empathetic and compassionate, which I consider to be very important in facilitating the healing process.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

really a great doctor and even better human being. I trust him taking care of me and my entire family.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

One of the most caring people and greatest doctor I have had the honor of ever seeing. God Bless Him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

misdiagnosed-2 weeks behind in healing. Was tols told I had a sprain when I have a broken cuboid. Told I could walk on it when protocol is actually to immobolize it. Very disappointed. Staff very rude and unhelpful-practically chased me out of the office when I learned my employer had changed my insurance, not believing me that I did have insurance. Finally got to the bottom of this thanks to the one helpful person behind the desk. Over croweded, over-booked. Very disappinted and will never go back. Receiving better treatment from a different doctor now.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr. Richard N. Weinstein's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY