Ratings for Dr. Jeff Silber

I don't know who wrote those other reviews - his staff maybe? My dad had severe back pain. He said take pain meds. Turns out my dad had a strep infection eating away at his vertibrae. If you don't want to find out what you have, and you want to waste time and money - go to Dr. Silber.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

I am 18 years old and had a herniated disk which caused me to have horrible pain. Usually older adults get this so Dr. Silber was surprised to see me. He was not only comforting but he made me laugh every second of his presence. I was so nervous about getting surgery since it is evasive but with Dr. Silber it seems like a simple task. After surgery I feel 100% better, I am still recovering and the scar looks fabulous. Nice and neat since he uses dissolvable stitches. I recommend spine surgery 100% if anybody has pain. I was up and about 1 week after, it is a huge investment to put into.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Great "bedside" manner. Very likeable, gets to know "you" before any treatment options. Keeps you in the loop of your care. Never pressures you into an option your not sure of. Staff is very helpful. Did my ACD-F surgery, felt 100% right after in recovery.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009