Dr. Philip M. Stegemann

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip M. Stegemann

I had a right shoulder replacement in 2010. It was excellent from the initial consultation through post surgery PT and check-ups.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I am a resident of Canada and the wait times to see an orthopaedic surgeon here is a year long! I decided I go state side. I found UBM Orthopaedics and Dr. Stegemann. Dr. Stegemann was amazing! He was passionate about getting to the bottom of my issue and finding a solution for me. He explained the issues I was having in my knee and even walked my husband and I through the MRI. He was very helpful. He even said he would write a report for me to present to a surgeon here in Ontario so that maybe I might get surgery sooner. I would recommend Dr. Stegemann to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Compassionate, helpful Also,very knowledgeable. Fully explains condition,treatment and prognosis Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

very helpful and knowlegible

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Philip M. Stegemann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine's Commitment to Excellence: We will improve lives through compassionate care for those with musculoskeletal conditions; innovative research to discover, develop and deliver treatment; and collaborative education of the community and the orthopaedic physicians of tomorrow. We will treat everyone with integrity, kindness, respect and confidentiality. Every member of our organization shares this commitment.

• English

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Guardian