Ratings for Dr. Irma Schuurman

Amazing care from Doc Schuurman. Always takes the time to make sure I have the best care. Never rushed very friendly and trusting. Thank you for all that you do Doc. You are the best!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

When I was concerned about my genetial region, she checked very poorly and told me there was nothing there, even though there clearly was. I'm over 19 and have had my privacy violated by Shuurman. She tells my parents about my appointments that are SUPPOSE to confential. (Like gettigg a pregnancy test.) She misdiagnosis me all the time and I always leave her office feeling judged and not knowing anymore than when I came in. Feels like a waste of time. Needless to say, I'm never going back to see her again.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr Schuurman for more than 5 years now for pap smear. I started walk-ins, then was able to made apptmts after that. Last week i made an apptmt to her & they booked me. On the day of my apptmt, i called & confirmed but i was told that she dont want to see me anymore, (good thing i called first) -reason - she is not my family dr. They said to go to other dr. For more than 5 years nobody told me or ask me if she is or to have her as my family dr. When asked them if i can have her as my family dr they said she’s full. So disappointing & frustrating.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

A couple years ago I was dealing with severe stomach pain and had a hard time keeping down food. Every time I would visit Schuurman for this problem, she claimed that there was no serious problem, and I was quickly rushed away with nothing. Soon after, I found out I had IBS and celiac disease.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Schuurman has been unnecessarily rude on multiple occasions that my mother, friend, and myself have gone back. She told me that I would lose my job because of my knee surgery and refused to give my friend birth control because "she wasn't in a serious relationship." Not only was she unhelpful and unsympathetic, but if you are a woman and decide to drop into a clinic on a day when she isn't available, her male coworkers will refuse to help you with anything pertaining to the gential region and will tell you to come back when Schuurman is in.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

A Fantastic doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. Has been incredible over the years.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Amazing family doctor. She helped me understand and manage my health issues which I have been struggling with for years. She's very thorough and experienced. I'm so glad to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Schuurman has been my family doctor for many years. She is very caring and committed to her patients. She always listens to my concerns. I always leave her office feeling better. I know that my health is in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She's so kind and caring. She really makes me feel heard when I share my problems with her. She goes above and beyond to help me. I'm so glad to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

wonderful doctor. She has cared for me and my family for many years. Over the years she has helped us with several serious medical problems. She has made sure that we were connected with the care we needed in timely manner. I am so thankful for her care.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017