You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert V. Moriarty

Dr. Robert V. Moriarty's Ratings

This guy is a real tool. He is pd by insurance companies to examine workers compensation patients. After suffering a serious injury he cleared me to work two months later. After a long legal battle his decision was reversed but as a result of his diagnosis my surgery would not be covered. Fast forward two years my injury had worsened in large part because of his part in cutting off my medical care and I was made to see him again. He accused me of fraud and put me under survailence which accomplished nothing for him as my injury lest me home bound ninety percent of the time. While I was being paid a meat one hundred dollars a week he claimed I had found a way to not work and get paid. Well fast forward six months later and I had a major surgery performed on my back. Why would I endure a back surgery if I was commuting fraud? And why would I try to live off of a one hundred dollar a week income as if that pays for anything. As a result of his examinations which consist of ten minutes of talking and two minutes of touching four spots on my body, let me reiterate, touch four spots on my body, he had determined me fine. Well im sitting at south nassau medical after major back surger, does anybody see this as fraud? Who amongst you would get back surgery to keep recieving one hundred dollars a week? Hes a crook, hes dishonest, and sold out the integrity of his medical licence for a few bucks on the side. He is PURE EVIL, and in my opinion a product of Satan himself. Spend your hard earned money on a qualified Dr with integrity and avoid this shameless liar at all costs. Ive read horror stories about his history of misdiagnosis serious serious injuries and he will continue to do so because he could care less about the patients in front of him, his concern is the next check the insurance companies send him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2860099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Moriarty misdiagnosed my husband in the ER, missing 5 fractures on the X-rays of his foot. The radiologist's report that we received later spoke of 3 fractures, with a suspection of 2 more. After 4 weeks, and seeing another doctor, he was finally operated on by the other doctor in what he said was a "salvage job", trying to get as much use out of the foot as he could but the surgeon said that he should have been operated on that night and there was no reason to miss those fractures. My husband now has permanent disability and constant severe pain in the foot. Had he been properly diagnosed and operated on, he would not be in the state he is in today. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][590418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

i have had many... surgeries over the years with Dr. Moriarty i have never had any problems after surgeries not one,he spends all the time you need with him never blows you off. The staff is excellent. I would highly reccomend Dr Moriarty he will solve your problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][590417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Super doctor! Diagnosed my daughter right away after other doctors had missed what was going on. Very patient and friendly! Staff is great! Would recommend him to any of my friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][590416].votes_count ]]