Ratings for Dr. Bruce A. Seideman

I have had two total hips with Dr Seideman at St. Francis and both went without a hitch. He is an excellent surgeon. My Mom had a total kneewith him as well and she is moving great after two months from surgery. Our family is very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Hip replacement after years of pain and limping. Surgery was easier then expected, and the doctor was great. Office is busy but works well and I get what I need quick.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

A long time patient of this practice which has specialists in all areas of ortho and back. Dr. Seideman did both of my hip and knee replacements and I am very happy. The hospital (St Francis) is great, and the office staff arranges everything including care at home (I went home 2 days after my recent hip replacement). My legs feel great and the experience was easy.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I saw Dr Seideman for knee arthritis. He told me that I could try gel shots before considering surgery since my arthritis was not so advanced. I had the 4 shots over a month period. I have felt much better for almost 2 months. He was patient with telling me all the options and did not push surgery. That's what impressed me most. Definitely going to stay with him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Hip replacement. The surgery went well, and the aftercare has been great. He's attentive and everything went the way he said it what. Highly recommend for total hip replacement.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I had juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and have had both hips and both knees replaced in the past. Both needed revision surgery and several doctors would not touch me. Dr Seideman saw me and did not seem at all concerned with his ability to do the operation. I had revision surgery on both hips and the results are excellent. He answers phone calls and has been in touch with my therapists and the rehabilitation center so that everything is done according to his plans. He is very competent and it shows.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

2 hips, 2 knees replaced. I am out of pain after many years. His office is busy and that is good- the praise is the premier group on Long Island. Not a factory, just specialists. I could not be happier with my results and the care I got.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Seideman performed a total hip and total knee replacement on my mother. I am a physician and researched surgeons carefully. Her results are superb. The hospital care was excellent. I would refer everyone to him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I went into NYC for a problem with my hip and was told it was a muscle strain. My aunt told me to see Dr. Seideman. He examined me and told me I might have a hip problem that did not show up right away on an X-ray. An MRI showed I had a stress fracture. I was put on crutches for about 2 months and am fine now. He spent a lot of time with me me and I never felt rushed. His staff helped me get the MRI fast and I am very grateful to him. My sister's father-in -law went to him for a new hip and he did great after the surgery too. We were all so happy.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

This doctor is the best at knee replacement around. I had my other knee done and had problems after surgery. Dr Seideman did my other side recently and the recovery was a breeze. His office is very busy- but they always get me and my family in right away. The staff is attentive. He is very thorough and explained all my choices. My surgery was perfect, out of the hospital in 2 days with minimal pain and now full motion and no pain in my knee. A professional experience.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Bruce A. Seideman's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1981)

Amerigroup