Ratings for Dr. Bruce A. Seideman

I saw Dr Seideman for knee arthritis. He told me that I could try gel shots before considering surgery since my arthritis was not so advanced. I had the 4 shots over a month period. I have felt much better for almost 2 months. He was patient with telling me all the options and did not push surgery. That's what impressed me most. Definitely going to stay with him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Hip replacement. The surgery went well, and the aftercare has been great. He's attentive and everything went the way he said it what. Highly recommend for total hip replacement.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I had juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and have had both hips and both knees replaced in the past. Both needed revision surgery and several doctors would not touch me. Dr Seideman saw me and did not seem at all concerned with his ability to do the operation. I had revision surgery on both hips and the results are excellent. He answers phone calls and has been in touch with my therapists and the rehabilitation center so that everything is done according to his plans. He is very competent and it shows.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

2 hips, 2 knees replaced. I am out of pain after many years. His office is busy and that is good- the praise is the premier group on Long Island. Not a factory, just specialists. I could not be happier with my results and the care I got.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Seideman performed a total hip and total knee replacement on my mother. I am a physician and researched surgeons carefully. Her results are superb. The hospital care was excellent. I would refer everyone to him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I went into NYC for a problem with my hip and was told it was a muscle strain. My aunt told me to see Dr. Seideman. He examined me and told me I might have a hip problem that did not show up right away on an X-ray. An MRI showed I had a stress fracture. I was put on crutches for about 2 months and am fine now. He spent a lot of time with me me and I never felt rushed. His staff helped me get the MRI fast and I am very grateful to him. My sister's father-in -law went to him for a new hip and he did great after the surgery too. We were all so happy.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

This doctor is the best at knee replacement around. I had my other knee done and had problems after surgery. Dr Seideman did my other side recently and the recovery was a breeze. His office is very busy- but they always get me and my family in right away. The staff is attentive. He is very thorough and explained all my choices. My surgery was perfect, out of the hospital in 2 days with minimal pain and now full motion and no pain in my knee. A professional experience.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Seideman is a superb surgeon. I had a bad knee and a bad hip. He explained that the only way I would be pain-free is with joint replacements since advil did not do the trick. I had a total hip and a total knee replacement done a few months apart, and I am walking without pain for the first time in years.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I AGREEE DR SEIDERMAN IS ONLY INTERESTED IN SURGERY AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE HAD TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT MANY PROBLEMS 1 AND A HALF YEARS AFTER. HE IS ALSO NOT A COMPASSIONATE DR HE IS O NLY INTERESTED IN THE SURGERY AND HAS NO SYMPATHY OR COMPASSION FOR PEOPLE.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Bruce Seidman -- My mother is almost 90, and suffers from severe arthritis. My mom wanted to know about PT and any non-surgical treatment or services that might be helpful to her. After having X-rays and undressing for an exam, Dr Seidman came into the treatment room, and said very brusquely that there was nothing to talk about UNLESS she was interested in knee replacement. He actually said -- with complete disgust -- that if she wants surgery call him otherwise there's nothing to say or do for her. He didn't even ask her how she was feeling...he clearly didn't want to examine or even touch her, It was so rude....my mom felt so badly, He was in the treatment room with my mom for less than two minutes! I stopped him to ask about a prescription for PT -- he responded "ask the front desk on your way out." What a totally rude, unfeeling POS! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR -- HE HAS NO INTEREST IN THE PATIENT. Nobody should ever see a doctor who treats a patient like they are a huge imposition, "a bother."

Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Bruce A. Seideman's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company