Ratings for Dr. Struan Coleman

Prompt, caring and professional Clear instructions about course of action (MRI) meds and pt.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

rotator cuff repair. wonderful doctor, staff, and hospital staff as well. recovery is progressing much faster than expected.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

very friendly staff Great patience answering all my questions

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Excellent! My surgery for a labral tear was very successful and I am so happy to be out of constant pain.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Outstanding doctor. He diagnosed and treated my hip labral tear when everyone else missed it.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Coleman. He performed surgery for a labral tear in my hip. He repaired it and I was pain free for years. Recently, I fell on the same hip and symptoms started to limit my mobility. I returned directly to him for help once again.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I can't say enough about how great Dr. Coleman is! He diagnosed my hip pain almost immediately (labral tear), and I really appreciated that he tried non-surgical approaches before proceeding with surgery. He had incredible bedside manner, and I trusted him right away. The recovery from my surgery was a lot better than I expected. I am back to full activity. I am thrilled because I didn't know if I would ever be able to run again. I highly recommend Dr. Coleman!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Can't get any better than Dr. Coleman. He alone is phenomenal in all aspects of his field. Combining that with the unbelievable care of the ortho group at HSS results in an unprecedented experience. He is a "real" person on top of all of his abilities....showed a great level of care and no level of arrogance-very approachable. I encourage all of you to look for negative reviews on him. They don't exist except for some sketchy comments on this particular site! I can't say enough about my experience with him-no pain immediately after surgery. I was able to drive the 8 hours home in the passenger seat. No pain pills needed afterwards either.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Coleman is simply the best!! He diagnosed me correctly in just 5 minutes with a labral tear. (when 2 other doctors gave me wrong diagnoses). Even though I only had one appointment with him, I trusted him enough to schedule hip arthroscopy right away, and I am so glad I did!! I had surgery two months ago, and my hip has improved so much already. I am doing PT right now, and I feel so much stronger. I know that I'll be back to normal, maybe even better than normal, soon. Thank you Dr. Coleman!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

He does arthroscopic hip repairs, so there is minimal scarring, and the recovery time is pretty quick. I'm back to running marathons, and I was so scared I wouldn't be able too. Thank you Dr. Coleman for fixing my hip and allowing me to keep running! (His office staff are also all so helpful and overall wonderful).

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Struan Coleman's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Florida