Ratings for Dr. Eric B. Feinberg

On my second pregnancy under the care of Dr. Feinburg... high risk with infertility and other health disorders and my husband and I feel like hands down 100% he is the best. He explains things in away that we can understand, is straight forward and lets us know what to expect in the chance of each turn of events and what to report to him, he follows up on each detail not to leave a stone unturned. We have even went to Feinburg when we have seen other providers in the practice that left us with questions. He always makes us part of our own care team helping us each step of the way to make educated and informed decisions on our care. Love this Dr. and which he did more than OB/GYN so he could take care of us all the way around.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Dr. Feinberg improved my quality of life by resolving my issues via surgery. I am thankful for him and his caring staff. I would recommend Gaston Women's Healthcare to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, compassionate team.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

If not for this doctor's knowledge, I am not sure what would have happened to my baby and myself while in labor. He knew immediately something was wrong and took action. No other doctor/nurse would even listen to me.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Feinberg and staff provided excellent care. I was incredibly impressed with his knowledge and the amount of time he spent making sure all questions were answered. His nurse, Johanna, was so friendly and thorough. Highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

absolutley love him and the others in the office. best ob in the world. will continue to go to them as i have for almost 6years now. they delievered my lil boy and are just awesome!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Fantastic OBGYN! He is there 100% when you need him, but lets you take the reigns in your birth experience. He respects his patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Eric B. Feinberg's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Sask Health