Ratings for Dr. John Bendo

I found Dr. Bendo to be one of the least caring doctors I have ever encountered. I felt like he didn't care and he would not answer my questions. It was a total waste of time.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

He was one of only 18 doctors allowed to fit patients with artificial disks when he operated on me five years ago. My back felt better by the time I left the hospital. He is very knowledgeable he and took the time to explain the operation.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

He performed a spinal fusion on me about a year and a half ago. He always took his time during appointments and always explained everything thoroughly in a way I could understand. I never once felt scared or uncomfortable before or after my surgery. He is in my opinion the best around for spinal problems. His staff is excellent too.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

He's an amazing doctor. He was quick in his diagnosis and he takes his time to explain it all to you. I had back surgery about a year ago and I feel like a new man. There's usually a long wait in the office because people come from all over to get an appointment with him. He's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008