Ratings for Dr. Louis A. Corriveau

Médecin expéditif. Des heures d’attentes pour une consultation de 5 minutes. De la médecine à la chaîne qui profite de l’inquiétude de ses patients pour leur imposer des conditions inacceptables.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Corriveau is an older Dr, but he’s got a lot of experience and is in very good shape. I had a very successful cataract operation, he does not spend his time by doing laser correction like a large group of ophtalmos.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

À éviter, j'aurais préféré n'avoir jamais fait affaire avec lui.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

NO 1 au Canada, avec expérience aussi de mes amis, je le recommande

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Saved my left eye, promp and timely when situation was urgent, less so afterwards, what more can I say.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

À éviter . Le pire médecin qui m'a été donné de voir. Aucune empathie,aucun bonjour,très froid. Ne répond pas à nos questions.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Expérience traumatisante à accompagner mon conjoint à ses rendez-vous à l'hôpital Notre-Dame, Des heures d'attente pour un rendez-vous bâclé le plus vite possible. Aucune explication sur la pathologie, Vite on passe à un autre patient. De la vraie médecine de guerre...

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

This guy should not be practicing. Within about 2 minutes in his office he immediately wanted to go to Vitrectomy. That would have meant Cataracts within a year. He's old school, old methods, poor bedside, not especially innovative or bright as far as doctors go. I'd would not recommend him to anyone. Avoid Avoid Avoid. Go with Galic or Chen at the Royal Vic, or to a lesser extent, Gravel for prelims at Lachine. Ce medecin est très incompétent. Il est de la vielle école. Vielles méthodes de boucher, traitements causant plus de mal. Il est représentatif d'un malaise d'incompétence dans le Chum en général. Évitez, Évitez. Allez plutôt voir Galic ou Chen au Royal Vic, ou bien Gravel à Lachine. Plus à jour dans leurs méthodes.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Corriveau sees over 100 patients per duty day. On November 20, 2014 the number was more like 150 patients for a 12 hour day (5 minutes per patient). His workload does not appear that is going to improve. He is an outstanding professional and very patient given the situation Quebec hospitals are facing.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

According to my Optometrist I needed immediate attention with both my eyes and therefore referred me to Dr. Louis A. Corriveau. Dr. Louis A. Corriveau has been following me for the last two years and everytime I have asked him to explain to me my condition he has walked away from the room after a 5 minutes visit. But the worst incident on my last follow-up visit is that when I asked him, what do I have? Why are you stalling in taking action...I see everything blured in front of me. His response was use a Magifying Lens so that you can see. This turned me off completly hearing a response of such nature coming from a highly recommended specialist. I opted to go get a second opion from another ophthalmologist to find out that I have Retinal Diabetes were my new Dr. response was that Dr. Corriveau should have taken immediate action over 6 months ago. That being said what do I think of Dr. Corriveau, I would not recommend him not even to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014