Ratings for Dr. Rafaele Pennella

His staff is amazing, kind, personable. I have went to the Dr. For several years. His misdiagnosed my first skin problem after seeing him several times and several procedures for it. New skin problems and I have went back several times with no results. The last time I felt he was indifferent because I questioned his diagnosis. With his nurse in the room I felt he was condescending towards me. Maybe this is a personality conflict but because of it I am changing doctors.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

The best! Both Dr. Pennella and staff and wonderful!!! Can never imagine going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr. Penella. He is thorough, a great listener, and makes his patients feel at ease. He has a great attitude and seems to enjoy his work.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

I also had a very good experience with Dr. Pennella.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

I was misdiagnosed by this doctor. The disease was made more extreme by his misdiagnosis and the subsequent wait for a correct diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Just a great Dr. and his staff all are wonderful.I would trust him to the limit. Both my wife and family use his services.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

He was an excellent Dr. He made me feel comfortable, and he was very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2005

What a wonderful doctor! Very punctual, helpful, and knowledgeable. Always approachable and will never talk over you. He sincerely cares about your health and well-being. Every visit with Dr. Pennella is a beneficial experience. =)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2005

Dr. Rafaele Pennella's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)