Ratings for Dr. John M. Brown

Really hard to get an appointment and on my last visit waited in a room for 1 1/2 hrs and had to leave. Someone could have at least come in the room and told me he was running behind.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr. Brown was my family Dr.for many yrs.when he was located in Cabot.He takes time and really listens.He always explained things in an easy to understand manner.I'm chronically ill,and he taught me to take charge of my own health.He listened to my concerns and problems and guided me to what specialists and treatments were available.He showed me I needed to be involved and active in my own care.He completely changed how I was managing my illness!(for the better!)He was great with my kids, and in my opinion, he's just a fantastic family doctor all the way around!Definitely the best Doc our family ever had!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Brown discussed my medical problems with me at length and didn't have his hand on the doorknob.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. John M. Brown's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1995)

Guardian