Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Kirby

HE IS SINCERE, A PERFECTIONIST, DOESN'T TOLERATE MISTAKES. WHEN YOU'RE HURT THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT, NOT SOME "DOCTOR" WHO IS SOLD OUT TO INSURANCE COMPANIES PLAYING THE "LET'S TRY THIS FIRST" GAME

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

This orthopedic surgeon is the absolute best in the area. I use a wheelchair and have had three orthopedic surgeries over the past decade. He repaired two tears in the wrists and shoulder with arthritis. He is unbelievable. I have so much trust in him that I brought my father in to town for Dr Kirby to do his knee replacement. Went perfectly well and he has never had a single problem with it. His bedside manner was just fine for me. I actully thought he was very sincere.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Kirby has absolutely no bed-side manner. I went with my mother to get cortisone shots in her knee that she recently had replaced by him. She's deathly afraid of needles so it was kind of a project... but Dr. Kirby didnt hesitate to tell her to shut up and lay down!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Edward J. Kirby's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1981)