Dr. Paul M. Sethi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Sethi

I had my shoulder surgery done by Dr. Sethi in 2007 after extensively researching my options. I saw multiple doctors, all of which were considered by other surgeons to be the top of their game. While these other doctors are fantastic, I'm sure, I decided on Sethi because I felt the best connection with him. At his level, the skills he has don't really get better compared to the other doctors I saw, so I wanted the doctor that made me feel the most confident and comfortable. His bedside manner is superb. He came into my room prior the surgery to walk me through it yet again, to make sure I didn't have any questions, and to overall assure me. I wasn't overly nervous, but he just does that because he cares. It's been 12 years and my multiple labrum tears aren't even noticeable. My shoulder is stronger than my non-operated shoulder and I plan to go back to him for that other shoulder which always needed surgery too, but to a lesser degree. Every year I'm out of the surgery, my shoulder seems to get better and stronger. The fact I had surgery in that shoulder is really only noticeable due to the extremely small (and also barely noticeable) scars. I am now sending my wife to Dr. Sethi for her shoulder. He's the best there is, and I will go under the knife with him without a moment's hesitation. I know that whatever he finds in my shoulder, he will not only be able to repair, but better than anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Great guy and great doctor. Fixed my knee from a severe football injury. HIGHLY recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr Sethi is a great doctor and an amazing surgen - I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

DR SETHI IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR AND A REALLY NICE GUY. HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING AND TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS. MY KNEE HAS NEVER FELT BETTER. HE IS A BRILLIANT SURGEON! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Sethi has proven to be an expert in his field and has earned my trust and respect. He was so easy to work with. He informed me how I would feel every step of the way from my first appointment, through surgery and then recovery. Each time he was spot on and I felt comfortable throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Ready for my 50+ tennis career, all thanks to Dr. Sethi. He's amazing and gave me a high degree of confidence through the entire process. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Excellent Surgeon! I had a shoulder revision which went very well and exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend Dr. Sethi!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Really good person and an exceptional doctor. Did great work!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Sethi is the best. Loved going to see him and felt very confident that my surgery was in good hands with him. Very friendly to my parents and myself, very welcoming and very caring about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

He successfully repaired my badly damaged shoulder, and was a pleasure to work with. An excellent doctor and surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Paul M. Sethi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Paul Sethi, MD is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine, the shoulder and elbow. He is a leading research physician who speaks at academic and instructional medical conferences in the US and abroad. His research on surgical advances for the shoulder, elbow and knee is regularly published in leading medical journals including the Journal for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Arthroscopy, and the Journal of American Academy for Orthopaedic Surgery. He also collaborates with outside companies for education and research purposes and to develop medical procedures on the shoulder, elbow and knee. He is a member of the prestigious American Shoulder and Elbow Society and American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. He is President of the ONS Foundation for Clinical Research and Education.

• English

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1997)
  • Cornell University (Grad. 1993)

• Dislocated shoulder