You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Murphy

Dr. Murphy has always been amazing with me and my family. He takes the necessary time (without wasting time) and is always balanced between cautious (not taking meds or getting tests that aren't necessary) and thorough. I am very grateful that he was still taking patients when I moved to Lake Country because I stumbled upon a gem with this doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Murphy was a family physican for over 15 years. When I was so sick with headaches, vomiting, kidney stones etc. he did not seem too concerned. Up some anti depressants and I got worse. After 6 more months I landed in ER to discover I had a major brain cancer!! I could not believe that I was not told anything about this just that I had some pituatary issues which were causing me to feel unwell. I was bedridden daily for 12 months because of his lack of ability to empathize or suggest other specialists etc. I have now found a new Doctor and am feeling much better with many, many specialists appointments and medication changes. He rushed me out of his office within 6 minutes each visit, I timed them. I think if he cannot be compassionate or accusatory about my being an addict, which I am not, he should retire!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Very personable. After almost 20 years that I have been seeing him,I must say his diagnostic are very good. I have a great deal of confidence in his judgement. If there is a doubt he will refer you to a specialist. I could not ask for anything more from a GP.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I find Dr. Murphy to be very rude and uncaring. I have had to see him as a walk in doctor, I was having severe muscle pain in my neck which was causing very, very painful headaches, the pain was unbearable and I was in tears he looked at me and wrote a referral to physiotherapy. He is all about getting you out of there as fast as he can and on to the next. Terrible experiences with him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr.Murphy knows what he is doing, very helpful, pleasant and takes his time explaining problems etc. Just a SUPER family phycian, he is been our confidant in all respects for the past 24 years. Too bad there are not more Dr.Murphy's!! Sure hope he does not retire before we expire!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Murphy since childhood and am extremely happy with him: he is professional, knowledgeable, kind and relaxed. I always feel like he takes a sincere interest in my health and concerns, and find him to be reassuring and gentle natured. I am now taking my son to him. Glad to have him as my family doctor and would reccommend him any day! :)

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I had unbearable pelvic pain, so painful |I could hardly walk or take deep breath. Dr M sent me to Er said it was kidney stones, ct and us sound all norm,ER doc gave me some pain pills said ?csection adhesions, ruptured ovarian cyst, went home. Now pretty well in bed 24x7, became unwell nausea, chills exhaustion. Went back to Dr.M told go back to ER they said ?bladder infection, gave me abx and sent home in tears. No infection in urine but i took abx anyway, within 2 days I had almost no pain in my kidney area and could lay on my left side again but still had bad pelvic groin pain. Went back to Dr. Murphy he checked me for a hernia told me to make appt with my own Dr. and that he wasn't comfortable giving me something for pain. He gave me the impression he didn't want to help me or be bothered with my problem. I am a nurse I have nursed for 11 years and am a mother of two small kids,he could have looked in my file and saw that I am not a freq flyer or a drug abuser, he was very unhelpfu

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Great Doctor. Very nice Man. Seems to know more than the average Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Murphy has been our family Dr. for 20 years. I would not trade him for the world. He found our about my condition when no one else even seemed to care and I am probably alive today because of him and his knowledge. We have often thought about leaving the Okanagan but we stay because we have so much faith in him. I hope he stays in practice a very long time.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

always very informative referal to specilist if needed right away

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Timothy Murphy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Murphy has always been amazing with me and my family. He takes the necessary time (without wasting time) and is always balanced between cautious (not taking..."

November 5, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.everettclinic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "None" to "98201". Address has been updated from "None" to "1728 West Marine View Drive, Everett". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14253395453".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Murphy was a family physican for over 15 years. When I was so sick with headaches, vomiting, kidney stones etc. he did not seem too concerned. Up some anti ..."

March 15, 2015