Dr. Mark Medici

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Medici

Had a total knee joint replacement in July 2017. Excellent job by Dr. Medici and all involved.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Medici performed Total Knee Replacement on my mom in May 2017. Prior to surgery my mom had difficulty walking and was in tremendous pain. The surgery went very well and the incision is immaculate and neat. He acknowledged and responded to all concerns; treated her with respect and courtesy. His staff is pleasant and patient with as many questions as you may have. Dr. Medici expertise truly showed a great result. My mom is 100% grateful for being in the right hands and would recommend Dr. Medici to everyone. Thank you Dr. Medici and Staff for taking care of my mom!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Medici replaced my 91-yr-old mom's hip after a fall in January 2017. She was taken by ambulance to Good Samaritan Hospital. We didn't know any local orthopedic surgeons and we hit the lucky jackpot with Dr. Medici! Her surgery went textbook perfect despite her heart condition. After rehab she was able to be as active she was before her fall. We are absolutely thrilled with Dr. Medici's skill, compassion and everything bedside manner!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Based on multiple very positive experiences (operations) I highly recommend Dr. Medici and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Medici 5 years ago and that first visit was an excellent experience. I went in with such tendinitis and he gave me a cortisone shot. Boom! No more pain! Since that time I have seen him for other issues. One of them being a total joint knee replacement. He said " wait until you can no longer stand the pain." I took his advice and waited. Thank God I did! That was 4 years ago. On March 15th of this year (2017) he did a total right joint knee replacement. He "walked" me through everything that would be done and couldn't have been more thorough. His kindness, compassion and bedside manner went above and beyond. I have recommended Dr. Medici to several friends and they couldn't have been more grateful. You don't find many doctors that listen!!!! He does!!!! His staff is amazing and competent. If you need an orthopedist/surgeon, he is the man. Thank you Dr. Medici.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

10 months ago, my husband could barely walk. He also had to give up driving. Went to see Dr. Medici, who explained hip replacement surgery. Still very apprehensive, it took 9 months for him to finally have the surgery. After 6 weeks post surgery, he is back to walking without pain, and being able to drive, and wondering why it took him so long before he decided to have it done. Dr. Medici was very patient with my husband, and he did a wonderful job. His staff is very cordial, and professional. We would recommend Dr. Medici and his practice to anyone who is considering any kind of orthopedic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I will recommend Dr. Medici for any patient needing hip replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I am 59 years old n was not able to walk,sit due to my both knee pain.it was dr Medici who return my life back by changing both knee replacement.niw I am able to walk n I can do all my day routine work.thnx to dr medici

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I've had knee surgeries and just recently a right hip replacement surgery and I've already scheduled my left hip replacement surgery. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Medici he is a great dr.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Medici is simply the very best orthopedist in Rockland County, New York and beyond. His surgical skills are amazing and combined with his diagnostic techniques and bedside manner ...... make me feel lucky to be a patient of his. His office staff and very well run office only makes this a perfect place to go when you need his expertise. There is no need to second guess yourself .... Save your time and energy and call him when you need him. Want to know more ..... Call me ..... Mark S. Greenspan @ 845-558-9995

Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Mark Medici's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Clarkstown Orthopedics is committed to providing quality, comprehensive, advanced orthopedic care in a compassionate and caring manner to each and every one of our patients. My family and I are lifelong residents of Rockland County and my staff and I look forward to serving you.” – Mark D. Medici, M.D.

• English

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1993)

• Hudson Valley Top Doctors – 2010–2014