Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Magoline

He replaced both my knees. He is great very caring dr. All my family has gone to him and they love him too. And he doesn't rush you to have surgery. ❤️

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

He is type of doctor that is quick to want to perform surgery and then limit what you can do with your body afterward. He lacks common sense

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I have seen Dr.Magoline 5 times has done surgery 5 times I have recommended him to all friends who need an orthpedic.He is a very caring and sweet doctor.Great bed side manner.Wish he could be my regular doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I went to dr magoline for surgery for a torn meniscus. He was a very caring doctor and my knee has no pain now.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

This guy is seriously an arrogant, rude man. After a few visits with him I have decided he must be losing business as his desperation for patients is clear through his angry, aggressive "I know everything" mentality. Would highly recommend AGAINST this provider.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr magoline is great. Never have a problem getting into see him, he fixed a problem that another ortho misdiagnosed for almost a year. Never just gives out meds... Wants to really find out the root of the problem. Doesn't stop until he gets an answer. His quest for his patients well being is unreal. Eventhough he is super busy, never makes you feel rushed and ensures all your questions are answered. Would trust him with any nd all of my friends and family members and would highly recommend him to you.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Great doctor! Kind, caring, very personable and extremely knowledgable. Went to him twice for two broken bones. Wish he could be my doc for everything.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Very helpful and honest about problems. I would place a lot of trust in his opinions.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Michael R. Magoline's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)