Ratings for Dr. Harvey Gradinger

All I know is That I went to these two brothers with my son and they really blew my mind! My son had a bad eye and ear infection and both of them couldn't see it, they prescribed him a cream for the eyes and it wasn't even good! Thank god for the children hospital they saw my son and diagnosed him right away! I changed doctor right away after that! My sons new doctor noticed that his left ball never came down and at this point he was over a year old! My son had to get operated to bring it down but he has a good chance of living the rest of his life with only one ball! A 5% chance of being able to have kids!!!All because of these two so called excellent doctors who never checked my son properly! I don't recommend these doctors to anyone! And if they read this comment let me say HEY GUYS OPEN THE DIAPERS OF YOUR PAITIENTS!!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

The 2 brothers are amazing, never had any issues. Love that we can just walk in at lunch without an appointment and not wait at the hospital for hours when your child is ill.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

They are con-Artists. The vaccines should cost at most 10$(free at the CLSC) and they are giving your children extra vaccines. They gave my son 3 hepatitis shots in his first year of life, made us pay 120$ each and THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN GIVEN UNTIL HE WAS IN THE FOURTH GRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

You cannot get better pediatricians then these two brothers.. They are always avail for emergencies , so helpful and reassure you when in doubt. I was their patient for 16 years now my daughter is their patient. I know she is in the best care ever with the Drs and staff . Simply excellent

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

First of all let me start with the staff.They are amazing hard working and carring.I have a child with a special need and let me tell you that Dr.Grandingers and their team care so much about our kids.They work really hard every day,you will not see any dr.office OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK so I consider my family lucky to have such great doctors and amazing STAFF.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

I have been a patient of this office for many years. I am extremely grateful, unlike the ingrate who wrote the previous comment. This Dr. is extremely knowledgable and very caring, a combination seldom found today in Medicine. I am extremely pleased with their service, where in this day in age can you find an office that is open 7 days a week? If 5% of the MDs in this province were a efficient and compationate as they are, the problem with medicare would be solved overnight. God Bless these 2 great doctors.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

All I can say is I am extremely disappointed in the service and care they give in the passed 5-6 years they went from a reputable high quality care paediatrics office to a mess. I am shocked and at times dumbfounded by them lately.. If your so happy with the care they give now you would have been amazed by them about 10-15 years ago I know I was. They have seen both my kids from the J.G.H. they day they were born. I had all my visits and vaccinations done by them and trusted no one else.. now I can’t wait for them to be seen by my family Doctor. Really don’t want to go looking for another paediatrician just for the next 2 years & my kids really don’t get sick very often so I really don’t have to deal with that office much. Why did they have to change ? What ever happened to the quality they believed in back then. The people who complain probably know the difference, like me.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

The Gradinger brothers have seen my girls since day one at the hospital where they were born, about 15 years ago. Over the years I have seen a sever deterioration in the quality of service and care they give. They went from a reputable professional paediatrics office to a mess. Unfortunately I find since about 5 to 6 years ago it all has changed. they take in to many new patients and have no time to give the quality they used to give. Very unfortunate that a lot of their old patients feel the same as me…they are good doctors but they should take the time to rethink the running of there office. I’m very disappointed in the change.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

Yes they're very busy, but I've never felt rushed once I the doctor was with us. The entire staff treats my son and I as though we're family. The doctors even have time to joke with my 2yr old. Very grateful to have them.I trust and recommend them. Of course it would be nice if the phone line wasn't alwasy busy.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Harvey and Charles are both my boys pediatricians. They are both fantastic. When our son's really need to be seen we never have a problem getting in. They always answer questions and have a sticker for my oldest. Class acts! Their secretaries are amazing especially Arlene and Jackie. Would only go to the Gradingers for my son's health. They are dedicated and passionate about what they do!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010