Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Hampton

I have had Dr. Hampton for both my knee replacements. The results of both surgeries have been great and restored my mobility. I found him to be very skillful and pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

My experience with Dr. Hampton was very dissappointing. I went to see Dr. Hampton after I had a fracture on my arm. My appointment was 2 days after the fracture. He just asked his residents to put a cast on my arm based an x-ray from the day I had the fracture. Fracture is healed now but I have several problems with my wrist due to miss-alignment of the fracture. I may now need a surgery to correct it 6 months after the surgery. This wasn't the care I expected from a Dr. affiliated with a CCF hospital.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I went to see dr. Hampton for my finger and he wasn't very friendly at all. He said there was nothing that he could do for me and surgery wouldn't help finger. So he sent me to see a hand specialist to see what he thinks. His bed side manner was awful

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

My experience with Dr. Hampton was very disappointing. During my visit with him he was rude, curt and patronizing. I left his office feeling upset and in more pain then when I arrived. I will not be recommending any friends or family members to him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Hampton is an incredible doctor! He actually listens and is very thorough. He takes the time to make sure you understand everything and answers questions. He has a great bedside manner and has never made me feel rushed. He has never pushed expensive tests or surgery and truly works with his patients. One of the best orthopedic doctors and has been for quite awhile!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

His bedside manner lacks something, kindness maybe? His whole demeanor was off kilter from other offices I have been in. Didn't have the time to discuss the pain I was in, and never gave me follow up orders as to what to expect and/or do with taking care of the areas that I had the surgery on. Will not be having anymore surgeries from him. Also his staff in the office didn't seem like they knew what they were doing.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr. Hampton is very knowledgeable and always has time to answer any questions you may have. He will try anything to help his patients. My husband and I have the utmost faith in him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I had knee surgery w/ Dr. Hampton which was successful. I hurt my back, and it was a worker's comp claim. Dr. Hampton treated me initially but then said he didn't know what else he could do for me. I question if he just grew tierd of the extra paperwork that goes along w/ worker's comp cases....my mom has been going to him for years and loves him. My brohter also had knee surgery w/ him but doesn't like him. He has good bedside manner and seems to know his stuff but I wouldn't say he is the best.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Robert J. Hampton's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1984)