Ratings for Dr. Dhany Charest

Dr. Charest is in my opinion the best there is. I've had surgeries and treatments from other neurologists before seeing him, and totally wish I would have seen him from the start. He performed my microvascular decompression surgery in October and everything has been great since. Highly recommended. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 24, 2019

Our 36 year old son was brought in on August 10th of this year and was seen by Dr. Charest. He wasted no time in diagnosing him with a brain bleed. After his initial surgery and recovery, Joshua had to be taken in for a second surgery. Joshua has also been diagnosed with Medulloblastomas in which he requires Chemotherapy and Radiation. As a family, we could not have received more compassion, knowledge, and direction. I think we all can appreciate the education one has to acquire, update, and maintain as a neurosurgeon. Regardless of his case load, he has always sat down, provided us with updates, and most importantly allowed us the time to ask as many questions as needed to comprehend the situation. He is very friendly. We all feel blessed to have had Joshua fall under his care.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Tried to convince me my daughter was going to be a vegetable with no possibility of a life and to terminate my pregnancy that was his "expertise advice" he highly recommended and also said my daughter was going to be a regret ....my little girl is 2 now and yes she has some delays but is living life to the fullest that she can everyday she learns something new and advances more and more . I'm glad I didn't listen to dr. Dhany Charest

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

13 years ago I went to my local emergency and was sent thru to Moncton City Hospital. My MRI showed a front cerebral aneurysm. Dr. Charest did my surgery (I think it was 5 hours) and did an amazing job. This man saved my life! I also got a special hair style at 'Chez Dhany'-part of my head shaved. I was treated so well and have only good things to say about everyone at the hospital who helped me thru this ordeal. But now I am going back to see him for a herniated disc. No worries, I trusted him with my brain, so the back should be a piece cake.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

My husband received a Microvascular Decompression surgery from Dr. Charest two days ago for Trigeminal Neuralgia. Our consult was Monday the 27th, and surgery was Tuesday morning the 28th. We cannot say enough about Dr. Charest (and his staff). Extremely professional, skilled and kind are understatements! He was on time, patient, explained the procedure in layman terms, answered all our questions and even gave a thumbs up review for the restaurant we said we were going to have a romantic meal at the night before surgery. The procedure itself was a complete success and my husband is pain free. He visited us three times the first day and provided plenty of reassurances as to what was normal for my husband to feel and experience post-surgery. This stressful experience was literally made stress-free as a result of his incredible demeanour and attitude of total caring. He is simply a great neurosurgeon and a great human being.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

I can not say enough good things about Dr.Charest. My mother recently had a brain tumor removed by him and the care and support was beyond exceptional, I would reccomend Dr Charest to anybody that needs a good neurosurgeon. Myself and my family can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

GREAT doctor!!!! Very helpful and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Really good doctor, very helpful and great knowledge

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable. Preformed MVD surgery for my Trigeminal Neuralgia! I feel like he has given me my life back! Very friendly!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr Charest a retiré une tumeur de mon sacrum, j'ai retrouvée ma santé, j'ai rajeunie de 20 ans!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018