Ratings for Dr. Len Krush

Dr Krush was always good to me and very much into alternative, not a pill pusher. He sadly died of cancer 3 weeks ago.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Krush has been a godsend for me for the three years I was fortunate enough to be his patient. Unfortunately, he has retired due to his own illness and we have lost the services of a wonderful, caring man and doctor. It is my sincere hope, he is eventually able to continue his practice. I will be first in line!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Krush is very good, he's been keeping limited hours because he is dealing with personal illness.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

This doctor prescribed my family member OxyContin in staggering amounts for pain she faked without reading her file which stated she had problems with addiction. I believe Dr. Krush is partly responsible for her current condition, which is homeless, drug addicted, and having lost her child. When she asked for more meds, she got them. She asked for more, got more. Over and over. Irresponsible. I truly believe he should not be practicing medicine if he can't take the time to find out who he's working with. I don't blame him for everything because I know she had this problem before she came into contact with him, however, he enabled her to continue getting worse and worse and then justified his inexcusable actions when called on them instead of taking responsibility for his mistake.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Dr Krush is very knowledgeable about MCS concerns. I have found him to be very concerned with my condition and very helpful in suggesting alternative treatments

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Dr.Len Krush has been our family physician for the past 6 + years. He has treated us for both routine medical problems as well as serious long term illnesses. His understanding of the effects that medication and/or supplements can have on the body has been particularly beneficial to us. I am grateful for his time, knowledge and the compassion he has shown our family.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. Krush is keeping shorter hours and is not open on Fridays now. This concerns me and makes me rate him low.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

I found Dr Krush very friendly and caring,got tests done very fast.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I found Dr Krush very rude and arrogant ,he didnt want to listen to my concerns regarding my son and came accross as "he`s the expert " what could I know as just "mom" .I would never recommend him .I left that day and never returned.Found a new Dr in town who`s great!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

I was extremely uncomfortable with Dr. Krush. I found him to be somewhat difficult to talk to and not very understanding. I've since switched to a female doctor in High River and am much happier.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007