Ratings for Dr. William P. Harris

Great doctor. Did awesome on my surgeries. He's going to tell you what you need to know, not "what will make you feel good." He knows what he's doing!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I will never know what kind of surgeon he is because he has absolutely no bedside manner I drove an hour to see him and left in tears he was so rude short with me and said I needed to loose weight as if I wasn't going to receive a huge bill I have a $1 mirror that tells me I need to loose weight. Come to find out I ended up having to have an Anterior Lumbar Spinal Fusion by Dr. Brian Snell best nurosurgeon available. I wouldn't go to this old bitter hateful man or recommend My worst enemy!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Not a lets talk all day dr but addressed all my concerns with care not rushing me out did a great job on me surgeries

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Great no nonsense dr he is not a fluffy feel good dr but very professional and did a great job for me on both my knees

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

dr harris did surgery on my neck due to a herniated disc, but 4 months after my surgery i see him because I was having a lot of pain in my lower arm and numbness in my hands and fingers. he didn't even look at my arms or assess them, he just said there was no way it was coming from neck because he did a great job on the surgery (yes he used those words) & maybe i just needed more pain meds So several months go by & i tell him i still hurt & by this time my left hand was completely flaccid no muscle tone he still just gives me pain meds so a few more months I finally call another ortho &the first visit the dr did a test & said all my pain was comming from my elbow & NOT my neck, dr harris never once thought of examining my elbow Ended up having surgery on my elbow for ulner nerve entrapment which was so bad the new dr said it looked like an hour glass if i would have got it fixed sooner i would have full functioning, since dr harris waited so long i am disabled in my left arm. BAD DR

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Harris was rude, belittling, dismissive, and UNPROFESSIONAL. I was instructed to undress and get into a robe. “Dr.” Harris didn't approach me or look at my back.I found this odd as my appointment was for my spine and MRI results.I have bulging discs and degenerative disc disease. I had an MRI done last week, he didn't have the reading when he came into the room.He had to leave and get it.He was very scattered, unfocused and belittling.He seemed to be in a hurry, was dismissive of my concerns and questions. Couldn’t get a straight answer from the man. What really got me was his odd question of“what do you expect to get out of this?”. I felt insignificant.I answered truthfully, “to eventually be pain free”. SHAME ON YOU Mr. Harris!You didn't give me hope or relief; what is expected from a health care provider.To top it all off, the final option he mentioned, he delivered the facts coldly,no empathy or caring whatsoever in describing the pain I would have to go through. THAT WAS INHUMANE.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

All about the money. Seek another health care professional please.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

This doctor could win a prize for being uncaring, rough, blunt and unprofessional. Was told by assistant to undress and get into robe. Dr Harris didn't even approach me or look at my back. As soon as he walked into the room I remembered seeing him a few years ago and he hasn't changed, maybe declined in his attitude. In a huge hurry, was dismissive of anything I asked. Basically told me that I was just getting old and my body was wearing out and did I have enough pain meds. This is with two bulging discs and other discs affected by degenerative disc disease. I asked him for physical therapy which he gave me a letter for just before he rushed back out of the room. I had an MRI on record that had been taken in his office last week and he didn't have it. Had to leave the room to find it wouldn't even have bothered if I hadn't asked him if he had seen it. Find any other doctor to see if you can!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

I found Dr Harris in our phone directory. I needed and Orthopaedic surgeon and he was the first I could get in with, plus he was in Norman. My knee has been in terrible pain for eight days, and I was excited to think that I would soon be out of pain and taken care of. I limped into the office with pain and I did not know what was wrong with me, and I limped out of the office after my appointment in pain the same way not knowing what was wrong with my knee when I left. I did not get the feeling that anyone had concern for my lame knee in this office but me. The front staff was very helpful and nice, but from there the appointment took a turn for the worse. Mr Harris was polite, but I did not feel I was going to be taken care of, and so far I have not been.I was sent to have xrays,should have been sent to have an MRI, still limiping in pain,knowing nothing.My husband asked honey how was your appt? I said so so. Then I said maybe a little less than so so.Now I see his rating.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Dr. William P. Harris's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK