Ratings for Dr. Taryn Baise

Awesome knowledge, helpful, kind, works hard for the patient always..even when tired! Compassionate unhurried Simply the best

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I have been with her several years, "bedside" manner is wonderful, she is thorough, very knowledgable in all aspects of family care, no "over-the-top" diagnoses, doesn't order unnecessary test. Absolutely wonderful!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I have been with Dr. Baise for 20+ years and she is EXCELLENT. As someone who also works in the healthcare field, she is everything that I would want in a family doctor and more. She is compassionate, caring, and very thorough. Would recommend her highly! She often is running late but I feel most of her patients realize she is late because she takes the time to listen to her patients and follow through on good recommended course of action.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Love her! She never rushes when she is with you and listens!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She is an amazing and caring doctor! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I have seen Dr. Baise for over 15 years, and she is just amazing! Knowledgeable, kind, and determined to help whenever she can! Perhaps not the MOST punctual doctor I've ever seen, but she more than makes up for it with the attention given during the appointment- you never EVER feel rushed!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Baise has been my Dr. for 20 years! She has been with me through many trying times and cares about me as a PERSON and not a pay cheque. Her new location is wonderful and staff is friendly. I may have to wait for hr, but I know she will spend as much time as I need with me - usually chatting and catching up about my family. Love her and dread the day she tells me she plans on retiring :(

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I have no problem waiting. She takes her time when with me. Everybody complains. So call an hr before your appt. Ask how late she is and the receptionists are wonderful and will tell you what time to come!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I almost don't want to tell you how amazing Dr Baise is so she doesn't get too busy! This new clinic is much better than the previous one at scheduling and keeping things running smoothly. If she is late, it's probably because she's spending an extra few moments finding out about you as a person and not just a diagnosis or test result.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Baise is my doctor and my children's pediatrician. Her level of knowledge and the care she takes is immeasurable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015