You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Taryn Baise

Dr. Baise has been my Dr. for 20 years! She has been with me through many trying times and cares about me as a PERSON and not a pay cheque. Her new location is wonderful and staff is friendly. I may have to wait for hr, but I know she will spend as much time as I need with me - usually chatting and catching up about my family. Love her and dread the day she tells me she plans on retiring :(

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I have no problem waiting. She takes her time when with me. Everybody complains. So call an hr before your appt. Ask how late she is and the receptionists are wonderful and will tell you what time to come!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I almost don't want to tell you how amazing Dr Baise is so she doesn't get too busy! This new clinic is much better than the previous one at scheduling and keeping things running smoothly. If she is late, it's probably because she's spending an extra few moments finding out about you as a person and not just a diagnosis or test result.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I have seen this doctor for over 14 years. She has gone over and beyond for my family. She has always shown concern whenever i need medical attention for myself or any other members of my family.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I love this doctor. She is friendly and personable. She listens to you and explains what she thinks the problem may be, what she will do to test to find a solution, as well as provide a solution. I have seen her at both clinics. The current location seems to be more organized and perhaps not so focused on getting as many patients in! I am most impressed with this new location by far!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I have lived in several provinces, had several doctors. I have also had SEVERAL ongoing medical issues and Dr.Baise has helped me SO much. She is caring, personable and very knowledgeable. My husband now sees her as well.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Wonder why there are no ratings or comments since 2011? Dr. Baise changed clinics since that time. Maybe wait times have improved since then? I have nothing but praises for Dr. Baise. She is thorough and personable and will listen to all your concerns and take action when follow-up or further investigative procedures are required. Have been seeing her for many years and never has she spoken harshly or shown no compassion. The problem with these type of ratings is that people tend to comment when they have a rant moreso than when they are content. This is one very good doctor and the fact that she hardly ever has an opening for new patients is proof positive.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I live out of province and Dr. Baise cares for senior members of my family. It is a Godsend to know they are well cared for by her. She has their interests at heart. She never rushes them and is very understanding with all their needs and questions. You do not leave feeling like just a number on a card. Yes, the waits are very long but I believe that is because Dr. Tonin cares about and spends as much time as is required with each person she sees. A rare treat in todays' society. Wish she had a 'clone' in my province as I'd be using her.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

The wait may be long but the seeing Dr. Baise is worth the wait. I have been a patient for years and when I had cancer she was there all the way and went the extra mile. I will continue to cherish her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

Dr. Taryn Baise's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Baise has been my Dr. for 20 years! She has been with me through many trying times and cares about me as a PERSON and not a pay cheque. Her new location is ..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have no problem waiting. She takes her time when with me. Everybody complains. So call an hr before your appt. Ask how late she is and the receptionists are ..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I almost don't want to tell you how amazing Dr Baise is so she doesn't get too busy! This new clinic is much better than the previous one at scheduling and kee..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Baise is my doctor and my children's pediatrician. Her level of knowledge and the care she takes is immeasurable. "

August 5, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.en.docvadis.ca/ybfc/index.html". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6J". Address has been updated from "None" to "3380 Gateway Boulevard Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804342893".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen this doctor for over 14 years. She has gone over and beyond for my family. She has always shown concern whenever i need medical attention for myself..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love this doctor. She is friendly and personable. She listens to you and explains what she thinks the problem may be, what she will do to test to find a sol..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have lived in several provinces, had several doctors. I have also had SEVERAL ongoing medical issues and Dr.Baise has helped me SO much. She is caring, person..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonder why there are no ratings or comments since 2011? Dr. Baise changed clinics since that time. Maybe wait times have improved since then? I have nothing ..."

September 17, 2014