Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Thoder

All I can say is Dr Thoder is the best in all ways. He tells you what he is going to do and what to expect. Not just a surgeon but a surgeon who cares about his job and the people on the table

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I have been treated by dr Thoder since 2008 for multiple upper extremity problems. When all other surgeons were scratching their heads he knew immediately how to fix my problem. I feel confident that I am seeing the best ortho in the Philadelphia area. I travel 2.5 hours round trip to see him because he is worth it! His nurse Allison is the absolute best & is also so very helpful and knowledgeable. All round great team!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Thoder & staff were invaluable to me during diagnosis, and the 2 following surgeries on my wrist. Dr. Thoder himself is brilliant and unlike some extraordinary doctors, his bedside manner is reassuring, friendly and considerate. He always made me comfortable. His staff was knowledgeable, friendly, fun and always remembered little things about me. Wonderful people. I drove 1.5 hours each time I had an appointment, and each of my 2 surgeries...he is that good. I cannot imagine trusting anyone else for future ortopedic needs. A+ on every level.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr.Thoder and his staff are truly wonderful and caring people. Dr.Thoder's knowledge and abilities are riviled only by his bed side manner. Bed side manner is, to me, is as important as his diagnostic and operating skills are. I always feel as though I am his only patient, I contiuously have his utmost attention, and the time to ask even the most obscure question. Always with an answer, a smile, and a handshake. He is a doctor who truly cares about each of his patients. Prompt return calls, wonderful emergency response, and timely scheduling are all keys in his staffs dedication. I have recommended friends and family to him, and should my children ever need his services, I will have ZERO hesitation on taking them to him. Thankyou Dr.Thoder, you saved the use of my hand & more importantly you treated me as a person.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Joseph J. Thoder's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)