Ratings for Dr. David Anderla

Very pleased with Dr. Anderla and Nurse Practitioner Valiquette. Would highly recommend both.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

He has been my MD for 6years now. I think he is excellent, and has a very good bedside manner. In the last 2years it is becoming more and more difficult to get an apt. with him and not one of his co-workers. However when I do get booked with him it makes for a very good visit.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

Has great bedside manners. He's never made me feel uncomfortable in certain situations or stupid for asking guestions. Also i havent seen him in a while but he still remembers and asks me about personal/recreational things we've talked about in the past (like 2yrs ago) That is a good doctor, Most docs I've dealt with dont remember you from a month ago. He is an amazing person and Doctor, i highly recommend him to anyone! He is my regular doc, my obgyn, my childrens pediatrition, and everything in between. Very universale.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Very good doctor and personable, very open to questions, and inruires

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Good not great. Have been with him for 11 plus years. He has good days and bad days. Is sometimes standoff-ish. Often improfessional and has made more than one notable mistake. Regardless very friendly and good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Very caring physician. Follow up calls at home to make sure I was o.k., unheard of today! Excellent "bed side" manner. Always shows a genuine interest.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr Anderla is an excellent Physician. I have been very happy with his knowledge as well as his genuine concern for his patients. He also has proven on several occasions to be great at follow up. I never expected a call in the evening from the actual phyisican. Thanks Dr Anderla for your excellent care!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

He was a very kind gentleman who has a very attractive son named Drew.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

He is a very good doc. Very helpful and friendly. Staff is also very good.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2005

Dr. David Anderla's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1993)