Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Avezzano

Went for my first appointment and other than him being a few minutes late, the whole experience was nice... for a doctors visit that is...

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. Avezzano is a great doctor. the first time i went to him i was a little nervous because he was male and i was female (silly reasons) but my whole family had been seeing him for a while, and the second he started speaking to me he put me right at ease. i am young (24) and the first time i went, i was 20, and when i found out i needed a colonoscopy i totally freaked, but he took the time to explain it to me completely, even took out a diagram and a little fake colon and showed exactly what he would be doing. and then when i came in for the actual procedure he was very comforting as was the whole team of nursing and the anesthesiologist. 10 stars!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

I wish there was a higher number to rate than 5.. Dr. Avezzano and the entire staff at Bergen Gastro are phenomenal. Dr. Avezzano spent a lot of time with me at consultation, answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. During the exam he took the time to explain everything he was doing. When I had a procedure done in his office, Dr. Avezzano, the nurses and anesthesiologist were wonderful and made me feel very comfortable. Every single person I have spoken to at his office - front desk, billing, scheduling, procedures - has been very professional and very caring. I know I am in good hands here - he is a great and compassionate doctor with a wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Avezzano is the most caring Dr.! He takes time to listen and never rushes you. I go with a list of questions and he is always glad to answer each one. He explains things fully and is very knowledgeable. He is also kind, friendly and compassionate. His staff is always extremely nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Avezzano is very caring doctor who is willing to give of his time to answer all of your questions without rushing through the visit. He is a doctor who listens well and is aggressive in treating the problem without delay. I would highly recommend this specialty doctor to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. Avezzano is a very warm and caring doctor who always makes you feel comfortable - even if you have some uncomfortable problems! I wish all my doctors could be like him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr Avezzano is excellent and very caring. I would recommend him to all my friends an family.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

Dr. Eric S. Avezzano's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1985)