Ratings for Dr. John Saar

Always on time and helpful. Receptionist is great and always knows who I am when I call or when I'm in. He's not afraid to send you for more tests if he's not satisfied with the answers already available. Gives you opinion on further treatment but also leaves next step up to you.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. saar is the best Doctor I have ever had. Very professional and will get you answers. His staff are very friendly, and always willing to help.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Saar has been my doctor for 20 years. Wouldn't want anyone else. Listens, helpfull and always on time.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr Saar has been my sons Doctor for 12 years. He is a fantastic Doctor. He really knows what hes doing. He may seem a little rushed sometimes but he really does listen and I trust him 100%. So happy hes my sons Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Have been fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Saar, with my family, for almost 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and stays current on developments and trends in medicine. He listens to us, and like a couple of other patients have noted tailors his approach to each individual. He is willing to lay out options, then give his recommendation. He is businesslike in his approach, but he has a large, very busy practice so I completely understand that he doesn't have time to talk about the weather. Our whole family likes and respects both Dr. Saar and his staff. We have a very high level of faith in his opinion and advice, and as far as I am concerned that is the most important attribute for a health care professional.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Saar has been my doctor for more than 20 years now. He is the best family doctor I have known. Very caring and does his job very well. Very competent and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr saar. Is a great doctor, you might not all ways get a smile but he does his job Well

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Saar for many years, he's great, not there to be your best friend but he cares and does his job,

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Unless you get him on a good day, you can expect rude and sarcastic comments.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Very quick. Answering my questions as he was going out the examining room door. Appeared rushed but no one was in the waiting room when I left. Short and abrupt answers to my questions. Did not have much bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012