Ratings for Dr. Arthur Zilbert

Been my Doc for 20+ years....now what do I do.....he was the Man ☹️😩

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr Zilbert delivered my baby by c section last week ,I was his last c section patient before his retirement.He is straight to the point and very confident about his work. He was great and I wish him all the best.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Hi I'm back (see my initial comment 3 down). Well I have CROW to eat. Dr. Zilbert is wonderful. I got brave and explained all my fears to him about my upcoming surgery, he was patient and answered all my ?'s. I bailed last minute on my surgery, because in my heart I don't believe it is the best possible intervention for me. I'm going to wait it out and we'll see. Dr. Zilbert never got mad at me and he was so kind. He validated my feelings and supported my decision for what's best for me. If you're his patient you're lucky.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Zilbert by my doctor to have a more thorough check up near the end of my 1st pregnancy. I checked here on WEBMD to see what sort of reviews he got, and when I saw all the negative ones, I got scared and almost didn't want to go. But since it was an order from my doctor in Halifax, I braved up and went. Well I am very glad I did not listen to all the negative comments. Dr. Zilbert was informative, kind and answered all my questions and told me all I needed to know. I had a very good experience at his office and he was able to tell me exactly what i wanted to know regarding the progress of my overdue pregnancy. I think he is very good at what he does. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Zilebert for 20 years. In response to some of the other comments - No, he doesn`t ``chit chat``, he is direct and to the point and has always been professional, thorough, and treated me with respect. If not for him, I very likely would have ended up with full-blown cervical cancer. Thank you, Dr.l Zilbert.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I have mixed feelings for Dr. Z. I've been seeing him for the last few years. The positive he's quick, no waiting in that office., and if necessary he will send you for needed interventions, thank you because that's how you'll know he cares. The negative he's not overly friendly, this is direct care, very minimal interaction. I work in health care myself I guess I want personable and knowledgeable, effectiveness. Have I explained my symptoms and he's offered various intervention = yes, but I've also had 2 procedures done (one quite painful) and there was no topical offered nor discussion of how bad it would be. That made me angry and sore, so in an assertive but polite way I said "next time that's not okay." On the flip side he calls right back. Do you see all the pix with him holding babies, theres's his real love clearly is OBS, he looks positively glowing with pride delivering babies. I think he knows his stuff. Truth be told I would and should have had something done long ago (gyne) but I'm nervous. I didn't feel like I could open up to him that way, much to my detriment. He probably would do a great job and I could rest and be over this. So I'm holding out for whoever is next. I want both clinically competent and professionally personable. I don't think that's impossible to ask for.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr Zilbert is a wonderful Doctor. He always has time for me. If I call with questions he always takes the time to call me back or get me in to see him right away. I am very excited to be back there now with my twins on he way.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Zilbert delivered my daughter via c-section in 2014. During this her back was burnt. She had a small burn mark the size of a nickle. He was very dismissive and didn't address how it could have happened.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I trusted this man to tie my tubes and that's not what I got I ended up getting pregnant in my tubes 3 months after the procedure then he went in and took my tubes and burned my uterus to stop my periods or make them a little less horrible and instead I would contract so bad for a week straight that I couldn't move because my muscles were so sore then I returned to him not that I wanted to but he is the one who started all of this he advised me I had no other option but to have a hysterectomy I am 28 years old I was 27 at the time now almost a year after my hysterectomy I am bleeding and in a lot of pain he ruined my life I have had nothing but problems with my insides since I trusted him when my doctor sent a referral to see him to find out what is going on because again he started it they sent me a letter saying that he would no longer be providing care for me when I called to find out why I was yelled and the receptionist called me a b****because she thought I hung up when I called back to confront her for calling me a b**** she hung up on me again if I can give any of you ladies any advice stay as far away from this man ad you can he is a horrible horrible person

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Ruined my life Wish I never would have stepped foot in the building

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016