Ratings for Dr. Derek R. Moore

Rude and made me feel like my injury was nothing they rush you through your appointment it's all about money

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

very poor made me fill like my injury wasnt that bad

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr Moore has done 4 surgeries on my dominant hand, all of them resulted in more complications. After the 4th he suggested another in which I denied. Almost 2 years later and I still have many problems with my hand that has ultimately lead to applying for disability at age 32. Not to mention he suggests carpal tunnel surgery as of a week ago. I went to Dr Moore in hopes he could repair my badly fractured wrist that had grew back together shortened. I don't know if it was the surgery that was too complicated to have a good outcome or something else. I do have to say besides the constant pain and complications that keep occurring, I went from barely being able to hold a 6lb newborn to a permanent 10 lb weight lifting restriction. I can use my wrist more (with constant pain) but I've lost mobility where I had it before. So I'm thinking I pretty much traded one problem for many more :-(

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

he kept me out of work for 4 months doing physical therapy, when my physical therapist said we could not get anymore results without surgery he all of a sudden released me to full duty with no disability

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr. Moore admitted to putting the wrong size hip replacement made us wait for five months before he finally admitted it.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

My dad had to have emergency surgery with Dr. Moore. We was very nice and knowledgable. His staff could use some work, but he did a great job repairing my dad's leg.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Derek R. Moore's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gainesville, GA