Ratings for Dr. Rebecca E. Deaton

Dr. Deaton has been my GYN for nearly 15 years. She is very knowledgeable in her field and more than willing to help diagnose issues that may arise. Both she and her nurse are very thoughtful and willing to take their time to answer any and all questions that I have had. She is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I went to her for a second opinion last year and decided to keep her as my GYN. My PCP recommended her. She has always been friendly to me. I can see where she can come across as unfriendly, though. I just want to get in and get out and be done with it so we don't really talk much.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Very professional. Not chatty, just tended to business. I don't need another friend; I need a competent physician.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

Her calm exterior belies her unfriendliness. Egotistical in communication. I don't think I would trust my care to her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

I was referred to Dr. Deaton by an acquaintance. I was expecting her to be really great, but she was only okay. She wasn't terribly personable, though not completely unfriendly I guess. Maybe she was just in a bad mood. Her nurse was very stiff and silent - I would have liked to have been distracted by the awkwardness that is a routine trip to the gynecologist. My old doctor had cartoons on the ceiling and a nurse to ask me questions while the awkwardness occurred. No such luck here. Fortunately it didn't take too long. I don't know if I'll be returning.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Rebecca E. Deaton's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)