Ratings for Dr. Scott Keenan

He is a good dentist. knows his stuff but has very poor bed side manner and is makes comments regarding your oral health where it can hurt an individuals feelings. i have left his office feeling very judged and not good about myself. I have since switched dentists and am muck happier

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Excellent dentist, very funny jokes and is able to make anybody comfortable to come to the dentist!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Staff overbook, technical staff are incompetent and Dr. Keenan's attitude and work is concerning. I think he may be more successful if he were to train for a totally different career like dancing instructor. He is the most incompetent dentist I have ever visited. I did not complete my treatment with him. Trust your instincts and go to someone else, it worked for my family..

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I noticed about 5 dead ants (yes, I was counting) in the rectangular cieling light fixtures as well as a live one walking around. When my chair was propped back to its regular position, I also noticed a live one on its back on the floor! I was puzzled. It's hard to believe none of the staff noticed this? But if they did notice, why hadn't the critters been removed? Overall, I was very put off by the whole experience and continue to go over it in my head. It makes me question the cleanliness of the facility.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

His staff is fantastic, he was always running an hour or more later, cause me more pain than help over 12 years and he kept giving me fillings when they were not needed which caused me to have to get a root canal, which he then also screwed up. I wouldnt recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

He is more than a show boat. I now have permanent nerve damage from an implant. I have to have the implant removed by a periodontist and wait several months before I can get a new implant. I recommend you stay clear. I wish I had read his reviews before going to him. Not the ones his staff wrote but the ones from real patients.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Front desk staff are helpful. Dential hygenists are variable. I am presently seeing Christine, who keeps me in line about the need to floss. Dr. Keenan seems competent. His jokes are worn out (same ones every visit), but the work he as done (mainly repairs to old fillings has been fine. They are always close to or on time. I have seen a lot of dentists over the years and my wife was a dental hygienist for 20 years. This office is well above average in most areas.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr Keenan is a show boat very arrogant but as for his knowledge he knows his stuff and as for his staff especially Holly omg she needs to come down off her high horse like bottom line your a secretary your not God ( loud , rude , a thinks she is a know it all and oh ya ! She's never wrong)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Looking for a new dentist to repair the filling Dr. Keenan replaced twice this year. Standard procedure. Really!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr Scott Keenan has an ego problem that affects patient care. I recommend you find someone more mature and with treatment outcomes that at the very least meet average standards. His work has to be repaired again and again. Finally I sought out another dentist but not before paying him three times to do one procedure.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015