Ratings for Dr. William C. James III

Dr James operated on my foot 2 years ago. After 6 months the pain returned. He sent to his PA because honestly I think he was tired of me. Moving on to MUSC as I'm in so much pain that my bad leg has begun to shrink

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. James has operated on both my feet and has done a remarkable job. I have suffered for years with crippled feet and now have straight feet and toes. He even fixed a botched up metal implant that had broken in my foot. I now can walk without listing and causing more pain to my back. He is experienced, kind, and a great surgeon. I have found him to be caring and to take the time to explain everything to me. God Bless you, Dr. James and your staff.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. James operated on both my feet and I could not ask for any better care and concern that was shown to me. He is very compassionate and caring. He explained everything that was needed to correct the problem and alleviate my pain. The results were wonderful. I have, and will recommend Dr. James to anyone . Thank you Dr. James

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I am the wife of the one comment posted. I am so upset that I have to go another month or so, in pain, because my 'foot' was not looked at. My husband was with me and never once did I say it was all in my ankle. I went for foot pain and my on-line records support that. I feel, Dr James over books himself and is NOT listening or is confusing patients. The staff at the desk is always nice but the staff in the back is iffy/moody maybe. I am sure they are over-whelmed because like I said previously - over-booked!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

We went several times and waited an hour or two each time. We explained my wifes foot problem and he examined her foot explaining what might be wrong with the bones and/or tendons. My wife jerked her foot back several times in pain as he examined her. After the MRI we saw him again. He informed us that my wifes ankle was fine. We said that there was nothing wrong with her ankle, that it was the foot. He said he did not examine her foot and that the foot problems were new. He gave us a cream to use on the ankle. We will never go to this doctor again. He is overbooked, makes errors, and excuses. If I did this on my job, I would get fired!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. James was very nice and extremely intelligent in his field. He listened to my concerns and questions (make sure you ask good questions)and explained everything in detail covering all options. He was a referral from my family physician and I couldn't be more pleased.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. James brushes aside my concerns and doesn't show any empathy;he's also condescending. He is very single minded in his focus (to get me up and moving) however he needs to be more compassionate/understanding. I did not seek his services by choice -who wants a messed up leg?

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

NEVER on time , after surgery I had to wait hours in their waiting room to see the nurse or doctor.Dr James has no bedside manner,and actually talked down to me,he made me feel like my concerns or questions were not important or stupid.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. William C. James III's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1997)