Dr. Bernard G. Kirol

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bernard G. Kirol

Very pleased with my surgery & care from Dr. Kirol. He came highly recommended by my family physician, & my shoulder surgery could not have been any easier.. He is very respected by the hospital staff, which gave me extra encouragement on surgery day.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I was very pleased with Dr. Kirol and his staff. I've not had any complications after my knee surgery with minimal recovery time. Great doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I was pleased Dr. Kirol took the time to listen to the issues I was having with my knee without feeling rushed. He is very personable to talk with and I always felt comfortable asking questions. After discovering I needed knee surgery, he was very thorough in explaining the surgery and follow-up care. Results from surgery were great. He and staff were very pleasant and never had to wait long. I would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Kirol based on my experience after suffering a shattered collar bone from a motorcycle accident. Dr. Kirol has the experience and knowledge for successful outcomes. He is very professional but not dry, he has a great office and bedside demeanor and I even enjoyed the office visits despite my injury. He answered all my questions in the office and responded quickly to my email submitted questions from home.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

My experience with Dr. Kirol was very satisfactory. He explained my condition, treatment options, and his recommendations. The surgery to repair a meniscus tear went very well and I recovered in a very timely manner with no knee complications. Dr. Kirol's staff is courteous and friendly. I never had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Kirol to others. He is an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Kirol is extremely attentive, helpful, courteous, and has an excellent "bedside manor". He and his staff were efficient (no long waits) and made the process easier than I've ever experienced. He took the time to explain the procedure and expectations for recovery and I knew I was in capable hands before my knee scope. Post surgery, there was very little pain and healing was quick. It was the best experience I've had with a medical procedure. Thank you Dr. Kirol.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Kirol has performed surgery on both rotator cuffs and I am very pleased with his work. His level of care is outstanding. Dr. Kirol will always be my orthopedic physician! He is a great and humble person and I pray that he prospers in all that he does! Thomas Williams

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Kirol operated on my shoulder and said it was a very difficult case, but he said it turned out very well and I am very pleased with results. He has a excellent bedside manner and I would recommend him to anyone. Very concerned about my well being and couldn't be happier with my results.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr Kirol operated on my knee. He did a fantastic job. Surgery was very successful. My knee has never felt better. Dr. Kirol, staff, and facility were excellent. I highly recommend him and would not hesitate to use him again.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Very pleased with surgery and post op management. Set up my PT located 10 min from my home which was very convenient. Very thorough with me and son. Trust his judgement, knowledge and openness. Will definitely choose Dr Kirol if ever need another orthopedic in future. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Bernard G. Kirol's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)