Ratings for Dr. John Knox

He seemed fairly knowledgeable, if not, he didn't hesitate to look something up. I wish you could more easily book an appt with him... it's hard to see him as they always book you with a NP first

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

John is a very competent doctor who is very methodical and professional with me. You must be prepared to know your symptoms rather than "I don't feel well". You never feel rushed. His staff is excellent and competent. He is willing to refer to a specialist if he feels it is necessary.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

great doctor but the staff is horrible. they make pts wait for service while they eat and gossip at the front area where they receive pts. They should show more respect to patients as they make a terrible first impression.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Oh...he's a Doctor? The minute I sat down in his office, I felt that I was there to help him. This man is an uneducated, unprofessional, sloth of a Doctor who's main concern is taking pictures. Stick with your pass time Doc!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Excellent doctor, does not wait till you are deathly ill before refering to a specialist

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

I went to see him once for a persistent cough and he asked me "What do you think we should do?" - if I knew I wouldn't be there. I can't even begin to tell you how he treated my mother. Glad to hear that other patients have had positive experiences with him though.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Extremly compationate but when you go to him you must have your problems written down so that you can give him symtoms correctly as many people think it the doctors job to guess why their visiting him and while he's a good guesser it would speed things up if they had their problems listed and ready for him

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

He certainly provides requests for specialists

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

a little shy, and hesitates but is usually right on. He spent over an hour in emerg with me working my ring off my broken finger. It was special to me and he did not want to cut it..imagine1

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007

Dr Knox is a very good doctor. He has helped me in many ways through out the years. You have to know what questions to ask, but if he is not sure of the answer, he does every thing in his power to find out for you or refer you to a specialist. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007