Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Vener

He is the worse i have seen in years he is 1 rude/late and then he dose nohing and wants to be paid

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I saw Dr. Vener for a worker's comp injury several years ago. He told me that there was nothing wrong with me and that it was all in my head, and then he told the worker's comp. manager that I stated that I was 90% better and had reached maximum medical improvement, and released me to return to work. After this injury went through work comp, my medical insurance wouldn't cover my bills, either, so I wound up paying thousands of dollars out of pocket to have my condition diagnosed (through tests that Vener never even mentioned, let alone performed). The doctor who performed the testing (and that is all he did for a living-he sent you elsewhere for surgery) told me that if I didn't have surgery immediately, that I could permanently lose the use of my hand. Kind of weird for a condition that Dr. Vener said didn't exist. His partner, Dr. Rieber is known to be a great surgeon...if you're considering their clinic, definitely choose Rieber...maybe he'll even give you a real diagnosis!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Vener's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Watertown, SD