Dr. Richard Blake Curd

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard Blake Curd

Dr. Curd and his staff went above and beyond especially because I traveled 330 miles for the appointment.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. Curd is awesome! His staff is caring and helpful. I recommend OI and Dr. Curd to anyone who is in need of any type of hand surgery. Thanks so very much.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Doc Curd and staff are the BEST!! I have traveled from Alaska a few times to be repaired, rebuilt and would do it again if needed. Thank You to Doc and all of his staff. Happy Holidays, God Bless and THANK YOU!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Curd is an extremely skilled surgeon. He took the time to explain every part of my Achilles tendon surgery. He is the ultimate professional and I would recommend him and IO to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I have one visit with Dr. Curd and was extremely satisfied with his procedures. I definitely felt more relieved when I left. My last visit was with his PA and that was exceptional. She was very knowledgeable and sincerely cared. My experience at the OI was outstanding.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Very caring staff, and I feel that I have placed my health care issues in the right hands with Dr Curd!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

He was excellent in dealing with my injury. I wish he would open a satellite office in my town.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Absolutely an outstanding surgeon who had the knowledge, expertise, & experience to repair and restore the use of my hand. Am very impressed with his entire staff as well the convenience of all services (ie rehabilitation, doctor's offices, etc.) in the same building.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr Curd might be a few minutes late but when he gets to me, Dr Curd goes out of his way to help me and spends as much time with me. He has a very direct and helpful way which gives me confidence in this man, He seems to care about his patients very much.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I've had 7 trigger fingers plus basal joint arthritis in a thumb. Dr. Curd has performed surgery on all of these. I highly recommend him, and have given his name to a few people who have needed work done on their hand. I would not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Richard Blake Curd's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Secure Horizons