Dr. Richard Blake Curd

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard Blake Curd

Very thorough, plan of action on the initial visit. Should have came to see him months ago!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr Curd is definitely one of the very best, we are so fortunate to have him in South Dakota.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I have always found Dr. Curd and all of his staff to be very helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable, efficient and on time.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Blake Curd set standard for personal care and expertise in his specialty. He then rose above the standard he set! He makes everyone better: his patients, his team, his colleagues and his community. 10 years ago I was facing a major GI surgery. Dr Curd heard about it ... and sent me a personal handwritten note of encouragement. I still have that note. I’ve been his patient for nearly 18 years - and I’m better all around for it.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Thank you for all your help. Ever knowledgeable on what he is doing. I will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

I have now had trigger finger surgery on 8 of my fingers ( including thumbs). Dr. Curd has treated all of them, and I’m very pleased with the results. He is very friendly and treats his patients as a friend. His entire staff is wonderful, and I especially like Chad. He holds my hand each time I have a steroid shot!! I highly recommend Dr. Curd.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Dr. Curd is very knowledgeable about hand issues. I would highly recommend him !

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr. Curd has been great taking care of both carpel tunnel and CMC Arthroplasy for me. He’s thorough and very informative with everything I need to know about what he has done for me.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Curd by another health care professional. I am extremely pleased with the results and cannot compliment Dr. Curd and his staff enough for the care and professionalism they provide! I highly recommend Dr. Curd without reservation.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I was very impressed with Dr. Curd. From the moment I first meet him, he made me feel comfortable. He showed me the e-rays of my arm & shoulder and took time to explain them to me. Dr. Curd told me my options and explained each to me, advising me but not pushing me in any one direction, taking time to answer all my questions so I could decide on the option right for me. His staff was very friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr. Curd and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Richard Blake Curd's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Healthnet