Ratings for Dr. Richard Blake Curd

Dr Curd might be a few minutes late but when he gets to me, Dr Curd goes out of his way to help me and spends as much time with me. He has a very direct and helpful way which gives me confidence in this man, He seems to care about his patients very much.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I've had 7 trigger fingers plus basal joint arthritis in a thumb. Dr. Curd has performed surgery on all of these. I highly recommend him, and have given his name to a few people who have needed work done on their hand. I would not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

A friend of mine had his hand in my bottum and Dr Curd took care of it for me. I would recamend this doctor for any hand troubles.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Had De Quervain's Tenosynovitis which was causing me considerable pain. Had a 10 minute surgery and I've been pain free ever since--best thing I ever did. Have to admit that I never met Dr. Curd (he did the surgery) which I felt was rather strange. Guess I want to see the person that is doing surgery on me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I DRIVE 100 MILES TO SEE DR CURD HE IS THE BEST & I WOULD NOT TRUST MY HAND'S TO ANYONE ELSE. CAN'T BELIEVE THE NEGATIVE OPINIONS OF OTHER ABOVE.. MY NEXT THUMB IS IN HIS HANDS ALSO.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Outstanding. Best Dr I have ever seen. My hand feels better than it has in over 10 years. No one else could figure out my problem. So I glad I found him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Curd recommended any unnecessary surgery that caused severe pain and nerve damage in my dominant hand that is irreversible now. I am now disabled from this surgery and warn anyone considering consultation with this doctor! One of the most insensitive and arrogant doctors I have ever met. Please seek other doctors before going to Dr. Blake Curd for hand issues. I am regretting ever going to this dr. and putting my trust into him. BEWARE!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

After carpal tunnel surgery (and my wife was there as a witness) he told me to let my pain guide my activity level and there was no need for physical therapy. I am very active and pain tolerant so I had a bad recovery with numerous issues. They also failed to schedule me to have the stitches removeD. After they started to be covered by scar tissue, I called and they asked I could just remove them myself. Sorry Doc, I ain't coming back!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Very professional and to the point! Very good staff that is kind and efficient. Will report on final results when surgery is completed.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

He canceled my appointment repeatedly due to his political aspirations being his priority. Was charged for services never performed. Was looking at a diagnosis that the secretary informed of over the phone-from the Dr.'s chart-he never discussed with me. Was the most frustrating experience I have ever had with a doctor-went to another specialist after thousands of dollars worth of tests ordered-

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Richard Blake Curd's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD