Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Ugino

Dr. Ugino is an exceptionally excellent doctor and surgeon, as well as a kind, caring, and patient man. He operated on my brother twice and was highly recommended. From my first office visit and throughout carpel tunnel surgery, to having the stitches removed today, I do not have a single complaint. The office staff and surgical center were also all excellent. If I could give a 10 star rating instead of a 5, I would. I may be needing carpel tunnel surgery on my other hand and feel safe and relaxed knowing l'll be taken care of by the best orthopedic surgeon around.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Exceptional experience. Appts were all kept within an hour. Xray, MRI, surgery within the same building. Billing contact, Heidi, was patient and helpful. Dr Ugino's staff and office is very business focused. They value patient's time, speak in layman's terms, display professionalism, etc. Stan and Teresa in surgery area were also exceptional.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

You won't find a better hand surgeon in this area. He performed different surgeries on each hand with excellent results. His staff is great, and I never experienced anxiety. Regarding two negative reviews below, anyone who thinks Dr. Ugino is "rude," must have his own personality disorder.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I had two surgeries done within a month or each other first was carpal tunnel of right hand went great. Then I had tennis elbow surgery which also went great. No scars visible hand feels great and tennis elbow is better than expected. When I first went in to Dr. Ugino he new exactly what the problem was. Surgery center was wonderful staff is very nice. My first office visit had a little wait but my several visits afterwards have all been on time and everything went good. Thank you Dr. Ugino!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands by Dr Ugino (2 months apart). Surgeries went perfectly. Operative staff was courteous and professional. Dr Ugino is extraordinarily knowledgeable, caring and personable. Post-op care was exemplary by both Dr Ugino and his staff. Definitely the ortho doctor I would recommend for any hand surgeries.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Ugino performed surgery on my son's wrist. The procedure was smooth successful. I think he is a terrific surgeon and the whole interaction with him was so positive. I would gladly recommend him to anyone with a hand or wrist injury. The follow up with reception to make appointments was not as positive as the interaction with Dr. Ugino and his staff. I had to call multiple times and was on hold a long time before speaking with an appointment specialist. Otherwise, terrific experience.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I broke my wrist and had to have surgery and I picked Dr. Ugino on my own. I liked Dr Ugino the moment he walked in. I think he has a great personality, smiles, laughs and makes you feel very relaxed. I am using my wrist much sooner than I thought. I would definately recommend Dr. Ugino. Patients in his waiting room tell it all or they wouldnt be there!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

This practice is awful. I have a neck problem and they scheduled me with a hand specialist! Listen to your patients. They won't do so and will just assume stuff about you. I wasted two hours ith them just ti find out that I was scheduled to see the wrong doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Ugino was kind and professional. Surgery was a breeze. Nurses at surgery center were great. I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Nurse who removed my stitches was rude and rough! Seriously think stitches were removed early, but those were Doc orders. She then bandaged and he came in and said, "looks good." Dont know how he would have known that. Dr. Ugino knows his stuff - was able to use my hand a lot sooner than predicted. Prepare to wait for follow-up visits...room was full. There were SIX of us with the exact same appt time.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Dr. Michael R. Ugino's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1977)