You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Franklin Shuler

Dr Schuler is a part if our family! He has performed multiple surgeries on my daughter through his limb salvage program. He is the reason she is able to walk on both if her legs. Great Doc!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

My husband and I met Dr. Shuler in Nashville when my husband fell 16 ft straight down, breaking his right foot completely off. Dr. Shuler performed a procedure others said could not work. Today my husband walks around on his own foot and most people never even know that he was ever injured. Everyone is amazed when we tell them about and show them Dr. Shuler's amazing work. Thank you Dr. Shuler!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Shame he's no longer in nashville, but excellent ortho. Took on my femur non union when no other doc would and gave me my career back. Excellent physician, responsive staff, willing to answer questions and explain everything to you. Great doc !

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Franklin Shuler's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• Address has been updated from "None" to "1600 Medical Center Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13046911262".

June 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=591317'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.0

March 19, 2014
  • City changed from "Nashville" to "Huntington", State changed from "TN" to "WV"

April 2, 2012