Ratings for Dr. John A. Sazy

Worse so called doctor on God's green earth. Made a cripple out of me. Lie...yes this man can lie. Stay away as far as possible. Go to your local vet if necessary. Sorry excuse for a human. Run him out of Texas.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

When you go to your appointment be prepared to wait 3 to 4 hours sometimes but he is worth it. He spends all the time going over what your problem is and what he will do to fix it.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I saw Dr. Sazy for a knee issue and it was supposed to be a simple procedure. I woke up from the procedure and he told my husband my knee was so bad he decided to add an additional procedure "while he was there" . Both procedures required completely different rehab processes. I was in a wheelchair for 2 months. Long story short I waited 9 painful months for the knee surgery to "take". It did not, it couldn't have, never would have worked. My new orthopedist confirmed it, after performing a third surgery and seeing the damage. The waiting room times are ridiculous. It took me a month to even get the name of the additional surgery on me. He never reported it the insurance company. Now I am recovering from major knee surgery again. I have been in pain for a year. The last 9 months were a waste. Get a second opinion, and a third.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Stay away from this man. He is very dishonest and has falsified every clinical report on every visit to his clinics. I do not trust him at any level. It was a mistake to have allowed him to operate on me. I received a very serious injury during surgery. At first he did make a diagnosis for this injury and then recanted. He is not to be trusted . "Run Forrest Run !!! "

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Keeps you waiting to long. Under Texas law a doctor cannot keep you waiting two hours pat your appointment. He needs to learn this. His staff leaves a lot to be desired. Myself I am fed up with it the B/S. I think it shows rudeness on his part.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

No matter when you schedule, you'll have to wait 5-6 hours in the waiting room. He only sees patients on one day a week. Everyone in waiting rooms been waiting five hours. This is inexcusable.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Hoping he can help me with my previous failed back surgery... praying he's the guy ;-)))

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

This is a follow up review to the one I posted January 8, 2014. Here it is 10 months later and still have not been able to get a copy of the bill I supposedly owe on! I'm also, still unable to get an appointment scheduled. I've talked with my insurance provider. They said all bills received by them have been paid' nothing was rejected. Everytime I call Dr. Sazy's office I get the same song and dance from his pit bulls (office staff). They take my number and will call me back. That's never happened. I asked for the number to the person who does billing and was told they could NOT give me that number because the person works from home. She will call me. Apparently the payment isn't that important! If it was I think that I would have received a copy of the bill by now so I could take care of it. Meanwhile my back is deteriorating, my mobility is getting limited, not to mention the unbelievable pain I am dealing with daily. I know dr. Sazy has no idea that I am even trying to see him or of the situation with the billing. That's really too bad, I think he would put my health above one office visit payment! Especially when all the other visits were paid for! The only thing I can say is Karma is a wicked b*#+h. I hope those pit bulls never have to experience what they are putting me through. I am now having to find another orthopedic surgeon and basically start all over. I originally chose Dr. Sazy because he was so highly recommended. Too bad his pit bulls are hurting his practice!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Sazy is great! He helped me immensely when I had injured my back. His office staff could be a little bit more helpful. A couple of years has passed since I had my surgery, however, I tried to make an appointment to see Dr. Sazy again because I reinsured my back. I got the appointment, with a 2 month wait, on the day of the appointment the office staff called saying the focus could not see me because my insurance had not paid for three office visits. I asked for those dates to get it cleared up. I have followed up that request three times, a month later I still have nothing. My pain is getting pretty severe, even affecting my bladder control which I told his office staff of, and still no assistance from his staff! There should be a way to contact doc directly. This is nuts!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Sazy for many years. I have had neck surgery, and he did a great job. Before he did my neck surgery I was in a lot of pain I barely wanted to move because of the pain. I have been pain free from neck pain for many years. Thank you Dr. Sazy!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. John A. Sazy's Credentials

• Spanish

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)