Ratings for Dr. Rubin Frenkel

Awesome doctor .. front staff is great the nurse NOT SO MUCH but overall great experience

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Great doctor and very helpful staff. He was very attentive to my problem and help me with my concerns . Highly recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Poor service and he asked me for $2000 to be his patient!whaaaaat?!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I had experined of so many doctors. I kept changing my doctors for my first baby. Finally, I found the right one for my second baby. He is an excellent doctor . He does his work very carefully and sincerely. I am very satisfied with his work.He is very helpful and encouraging doctor. With his help i was able to do normal delivery and my baby was 8 lb 12oz. I would highly recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

First of all the doctor himself is not so bad, but his staff is a completely different story altogether. Not only do they not do their jobs which insurance requires them to do...for example make pr-authorization calls to insurance companies to make sure the patient gets the prescription that he/she needs. One of the lines I have heard from his Brooklyn office secretary was that "if we were to do prior-authorizations for every patient we would be stuck doing them all day"...ahem I think that is your job. Very poor quality service I will not go there again.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Great experience,very knowledgeable and focused on all my problems. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

This doctor is constantly running around, and seems to have no time for his patients. Forget about asking him questions, he can't explain basic concerns and give recommendations as to how to proceed.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Great doctor, he delivered my both children and I highly recommend him to anyone,very knowledgeable,office staff is very good.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

always in the rush... Doesnt pay any attantion, the day I went into labor... he left for conference....

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

I was shocked when he said that I have to pay him 2000$ for the pregnancy.He is always in a rush,spends a little time on you,prescribes you medicines without looking what is wrong.Pays little attention to your concerns.Currently looking for another dr.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Rubin Frenkel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rubin Frenkel Obstetrics and Gynecology, PC, a leader in OBGYN care in Brooklyn, New York.
We are committed to providing comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic services in Brooklyn, NY for the women of our community.
 An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OBGYN, is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist), as well as the care of women who are pregnant and the delivery of babies (obstetrician). Dr. Rubin Frenkel specializes in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to
women at any stage of life.
We offer a full range of obstetric and gynecologic care in Brooklyn. We have a sonogram facility
and offer lab services and procedures on site.
We invite you to join our growing family of patients and experience an atmosphere where
we put women's health first. Our highest priority is you.

• English

• Kubanskij Med Inst, Krasnodar, Russia (Grad. 1985)