Ratings for Dr. David Patterson

If it's the same D. Patterson that has worked in Quebec for a little while and went back to Ontario, well he was very kind, good listener, his approach with me was always directed to natural medicine first. I was really disappointed when he left Quebec because i knew that i had lost an amazing family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Patterson is an incredible doctor. He is very kind, caring and more importantly he listens. He takes time with me and answers all my questions. I wish he was still in Montreal. He is the best!

Submitted June 4, 2015

I've had Dr. Dave for almost 30 yrs. He is the best down to earth, well spoken, very humorous at the appropriate times, explains in terms you can understand and puts your mind at ease. He is a rare breed of doctor and I consider myself extremely lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I have always had excellent care from Dr. Patterson. If need be, he does not hesitate to refer me to a specialist. I feel really reassured to be in his care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I really like Dr. Patterson he always finds time for me in his schedule. He gives it to me straight and doesn't waste my time. He answers all my questions and actually explains things in a simple and effective way. I like him a lot

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I have had Dr. Patterson since I was a child and not up until recently I noticed that I was just a name in his schedule. He had no problem bashing another doctor's opinion. He told me he didn't believe in this and that and never told me what was wrong with me. I waited 2.5 hours with an appointment for nothing. I have been considering switching doctors because I don't feel comfortable with him and have just been going to clinics since.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

One of the best doctors I ever met in my life. Very attentive and concerned and all our family is very grateful to have him!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

His humor is only there to take the edge off, I have had him since I was a child and He has always made me not worry so damn much and solved every problem I ever had (which is quite a bit. And besides, I would take a human doctor over any old robot like mechanical drone any day!! People should consider themselves extremely lucky to have a family doctor these days especially the best in Windsor! Thank you Dr. Dave!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. David Paterson of Windsor, Ontario is an exceptional medical professional who advocates for proactive, preventative, efficient and informed health care in all aspects of his practice. He is not only actively involved in the medical community, but also shows a genuine concern for the wellness of his patients. The quality of his exceptional service has never waivered, despite the fact that he never once got paid as much as a Mid Wife to deliver babies in the Province of Ontario. I loved it when I was a young smoker with babies at home and he told me to take that nasty habit outside and not pollute my children's lungs with second hand smoke. He also did not believe in subjecting my children to unnecessary radiation or antiobiotics. Dave you're ahead of your time. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

This doctor has a huge age bias, as well as a bias against overweight people (especially women) who need help. If you are a man, not old, not too heavy, go see him. All others steer clear!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009