Ratings for Dr. Von L. Evans

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I was very, very pleased with everything .......everything was on time ..and Dr Von Evans blessed me with new HiP....I went through total hip replacment...I am today 3 months after surgery,no pain , no complication , walking on my own.I have my life beck. Thank you Dr Evans.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Had arthroscopic labral repair performed. I am 1 week post op as of now and havent run into any problems yet. Everyone at the Doctor's surgery center at Huguley was wonderful! The ONLY negative thing I have to say is, after being asked to come in earlier cause of a cancellation, we waited WAY too long. As in, we waited longer than I wanted to even if I would of showed up at my original scheduled time an hour later. I understand once the Dr is in surgery, things happen and can change. I was told in the waiting room that he was finishing up and I was next. Then while in pre op, we waited for two hours and was told he was finishing up ANOTHER surgery. Other than that, I was very pleased with the surgery center. The staff was VERY nice.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009